[PETITION]S-OFF for HTC One X << Let's finally unleash our devices << STICKY THREAD!

Search This thread

gallardo5

Apr 8, 2011
Glasgow
No. I bought my phone new on Allegro, it's polish alternative of Ebay, very popular. The description was saying that the phone is 100% unbranded, so I thought that CID is also "normal". So, I didn't know that I will have that crap CID.

Qtas sprzedawca zasługuje na negatywa:)

Send from my HTC One X.
POOOLSKAAAA BIALOOOO CZEEERWONIIIII!!!!!

gallardo5

Apr 8, 2011
Glasgow
Yeah, but pls speak English - we are on xda :)

Sent from One X with CM10 optimised with ==Ultimate ROM Tool== by maxio1998!

Ok sorry:) I've never spoke polish here, but I just couldn't resist this time:) and on topic, I don't really think that HTC would release a way to officialy s-off, as their diag file is secured and they are keeping it only for selected HTC centres for a reason. But I don't know what's their reason.

Send from my HTC One X.
POOOLSKAAAA BIALOOOO CZEEERWONIIIII!!!!!

MaxFTW

May 16, 2012
Łódź
Over 100 signatures already, keep it up mates! :)

Sent from One X with CM10 optimised with ==Ultimate ROM Tool== by maxio1998!

jed27.galvez

Jun 9, 2012
I know this petition is for a good cause but that statement you made about not signing this is like those annoying facebook posts where like=you love your mom, ignore=you want your mom to die. I don't want to be a pessimistic bastard but I seriously doubt HTC would give a rat's ass on providing a method to S-off a 1 year old device.

On a lighter note, Happy Holidays everyone! :)

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

IdeosDev

Retired Recognized Developer
Aug 23, 2011
As a HOX owner.I see this on the positive side as a great effort to getting more and more barrier to be removed.
But over the negative side,I'm sorry to say that HTC is ain't that giving the care of getting yourself unlocked or what-so-ever
The only hopes is to the member & developers over XDA.
I saw lot of petition as well as from the older snapdragon s2 device (Desire HD) having petition for them to get ICS which then been ignored by HTC.
Only petition that gain success as i remember,is the Adreno driver for Armv6.That's all.
You can view more about many other petition especially the latest Jellybean release for Xperia 2012.
Hoping is just apart of dreams.Not wrong to try out but don't put lots of hope.
OEM -Only Eating Money

CHEERS.Happy Christmas Eve & Merry Christmas

Last edited:
Reactions: RohinZaraki

MaxFTW

May 16, 2012
Łódź
I know this petition is for a good cause but that statement you made about not signing this is like those annoying facebook posts where like=you love your mom, ignore=you want your mom to die. I don't want to be a pessimistic bastard but I seriously doubt HTC would give a rat's ass on providing a method to S-off a 1 year old device.

On a lighter note, Happy Holidays everyone! :)

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

It's not even 1 year, mate. Look at my previous post. ;)

Vcek

Aug 27, 2011
Simril
Signed, HTC should make an official method identical to unlocking the bootloader, Except S-OFF "WILL" void warranty to be fair and remove all the question marks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [PETITION]S-OFF for HTC One X << Let's finally unleash our devices << STICKY THREAD!

Hey guys! Max here again. Let's finally show HTC that we really need S-OFF for our One devices! Let's unleash our beasts! Let's tell HTC to release official S-OFF method which would be worldwide available.

>>>CLICK HERE<<<

If you don't leave your signature here, it means that YOU DON'T WANT TO GET S-OFF!
    Mod, please make this thread sticky. ;)

LET'S MAKE BIG REVOLUTION. FOR OUR ONE X's.

Signed, although I don't think they give a rat's **** about some petitions.

I signed this way back around the time the petition was started, because I have always been an HTC fan, (still am). I signed- even though it was a long shot- because I believed like a lot of us, "why not what could it hurt", and I held on to the hope that HTC would snap out of it, and wake up to the reality that us petition signers were the hardcore HTC faithful, that were still holding on in support. We supported them when everyone else had gave up, because we knew what this company was, and is, capable of, but whether it's bad management, ownership, devs, or something not so apparent, just like Zulake predicted, HTC has chosen to pay attention 2 the wrong crowd, and I believe they will suffer as a company for that; but hey they knew the gamble, and unfortunately they continue to play the bluff.

Point being, I have since moved on to another device, that is not HTC, and my decision was made easier by the blatant arrogance of the company. I was sooooo close to getting the, "one", a device that finally had the feature I have always wanted, and have been hoping for - for years, (front facing speakers), and I was literally minutes from getting one, but in the end it was HTC themselves that made the decision for me, (I just wasn't willing to dance the dance anymore, so I bowed out).

I honestly wish HTC the best, they have great ideas, and products, and competition is always a win for us consumers, but I unfortunately had to move on from a, "set in their ways", company, because in the end it's my hard earned money on the line, (and that's my reality).
    I have just called HTC (international) - they said that they will look into our petition, but firstly we need to get more signatures :)

Click "thanks", guys ._.
    Signed!

But i think here is NOT right place for this kind of subject bro
    As I remember HTC didn't reply for desire hd users asking for ics update and they had 16000 signature petition, HTC doesn't listen anymore