Dual Android Car Charger?

Search This thread

Smiert

Sep 29, 2012
Yes, a double Android car charger, meaning that it has two usb ports designated for charging Android phones - on each port, the D-/+ data pins are shorted. On every one I've seen it's either 1x Android+1x Apple or 2x Apple. I would really love to charge a Nexus 4 and Nexus 5 at the same time at full speed... anyone know how to solve my dilemma?

Last edited:

pixel7474

Jun 18, 2013
Yes, a double Android car charger, meaning that it has two usb ports designated for charging Android phones - on each port, the D-/+ data pins are shorted. On every one I've seen it's either 1x Android+1x Apple or 2x Apple. I would really love to charge a Nexus 4 and Nexus 5 at the same time at full speed... anyone know how to solve my dilemma?

Have you seen these ones. Says they're Dual http://www.poeticcases.com/chargers

EastWood777

Mar 7, 2014
You should buy an original one if you don't want your phone's battery ruined fast.
I used to charge my phone in my car alot (Samsung Note 2) and the battery needs to be replaced now.

R.Cook

Aug 7, 2014
New York
I'll recommend you to use Avantek. It has good reputation on Amazon and I'm also using this for my two Note 2. It has dual USB port Charger to Five USB port Car charger. You can choose any of them as per your need. Lets Rock!! :good:

zr239

Jul 9, 2014
I'm sure you'll find something on eBay. You'll be surprised what specific items they have.

allisonfranz

Jul 9, 2014
Memphis
I use Avantek for my HTC One and my wife’s Nexus 5. It has 5 USB ports and, if the specs are right, there should be 2 voltage inverters in the charger so that two Android phones can be charged simultaneously at full speed. FYI most chargers have 1 voltage inverter.