Messing smart extra - quick reply not working after update

Search This thread

mckenzis

Jan 23, 2011
A feature I use all the time is the quick reply feature of the messaging smart extra.

After the latest update, I went to use it and instead of a list of quick responses I got a white screen with "I'm here!" in a large font which then disappeared and the watch went back to the watch face.

I cleared all the data, same issue.

Then I uninstalled it and reinstalled it. Same again.

Has anyone got the same issue?

Can anyone confirm it is working for them?

If it is working for you, do you have the smartwatch xposed module too?

danster3

May 8, 2014
A feature I use all the time is the quick reply feature of the messaging smart extra.

After the latest update, I went to use it and instead of a list of quick responses I got a white screen with "I'm here!" in a large font which then disappeared and the watch went back to the watch face.

Do you have find my smartwatch... that sounds like the window that opens... I have the xposed module

Reactions: mckenzis

mckenzis

Jan 23, 2011
You were correct! Thanks. However, when I uninstalled "find my watch", the messaging app appeared twice. Uninstall, then reinstall didn't fix it. Deactivated the smartwatch xposed module, restart watch and phone, this time the icon for calendar opened the quick reply of the messaging app! Uninstall xposed, reinstall sw2 software, reset watch, now it appears to be working normally, however I can't overlap widgets :( Will check forum for updated hacked apk!

mckenzis

Jan 23, 2011
Solved

I solved this issue by reinstalling the stock Sony versions, resetting the watch, then after it was back and functioning normally, I reinstalled xposed framework and module.

Now it is all working perfectly

Reactions: heyjoe66

heyjoe66

Mar 15, 2007
I solved this issue by reinstalling the stock Sony versions, resetting the watch, then after it was back and functioning normally, I reinstalled xposed framework and module.

Indeed reinstalling one-by-one did helped. I guess the problem was caused by restoring all at once with Titanium.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Do you have find my smartwatch... that sounds like the window that opens... I have the xposed module
    Solved