[Q] Does anyone Know what this LTE Notification mean???

Search This thread

christiam.coronado

Jan 11, 2009
Santa Ana (OC)
I got this message for the first time this morning and i have no idea what it means it states

" LTE : ESM-0 EMM-19
EHRPD : 5
MIP : 67 "

i tried googling the answer but i get nothing. so can anyone help me find out what this means. all responses are always thanked :good:

i also got an image below so y'all can check it out

** GOT IT FIXED, I CALLED SPRINT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THEY STATED THAT THIS IS THE RESULT OF MY LINE BEING CUT OFF FOR NOT PAYING MY BILL ON TIME ** AHH MY STUPIDITY ONCE AGAIN GOT THE BEST OF ME

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-03-24-07-02-34.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-03-24-07-02-34.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 3,093
Last edited:

colbynmeghan

May 25, 2008
Gonzales
Well if you do have Sprint make sure your SIM card and imei numbers match what Sprint have in their records.

Sent from my LG-D950 using Tapatalk

christiam.coronado

Jan 11, 2009
Santa Ana (OC)
Well if you do have Sprint make sure your SIM card and imei numbers match what Sprint have in their records.

Sent from my LG-D950 using Tapatalk

yes i am on sprint and i figured out what the problem was. this is my lte/3g network being cut off for not paying my bill on time. now i feel stupid LOL. i paid my bill and know i have a smooth connection. thanks for your response.

my source was by a customer service rep

NateDaddy

May 5, 2016
We have an older LG Phone that my son uses to play games on. It does not have service, he just uses it with the wifi. He gets a similar message.
LTE: ESM-0 EMM-19
EHRPD:1
MIP : 67
Any ideas on how to get rid of it?
Thanks,

Noonecare

Mar 5, 2018
Id bet its just a way for the friggin cell phone folks harassing us to pay them money to keep phones on and avoid the constant bull ****! Just more gain for the money folks and more bull **** gain for us the ppl that have 20 non service cell phones to have to be hendered by these fools wanting more money. Id bet theres is no end to the message. Unless you pay them more money!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The Matrix has found you. Run.

Sent from my LG-D959 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    yes i am on sprint and i figured out what the problem was. this is my lte/3g network being cut off for not paying my bill on time. now i feel stupid LOL. i paid my bill and know i have a smooth connection. thanks for your response.

my source was by a customer service rep

My next guess was a NSA tag..