[q] usb cable not charging !

Search This thread

mohdr47r6

Oct 22, 2013
when i plug in any cable to my note 3 the device not charging but pops up a message in the status bar says ' the usb connector connected ' and when i plug off the usb also pops up a message says ' the usb connector disconnected ' .

( i always use the original usb + original plug )

my phone was on a custom recovery and custom kernal , but i get back to the stock recovery and stock kernal + the stock rom which is 4.4.2 kitkat rom

i tried 3 deferent 3.0 usb cables / and tried a 2.0 cable

and when i connect the device to the pc , the pc does not recognize to the device

i wipe the cache + dalvik cache and factory reset + wipe the data

and i turned off the device and plugged in the usb , just the battery icon appear and disappear continuously

and still not charging !!

so ... any one can help me ?

alex00006

Feb 27, 2013
unknown
OnePlus 8T
when i plug in any cable to my note 3 the device not charging but pops up a message in the status bar says ' the usb connector connected ' and when i plug off the usb also pops up a message says ' the usb connector disconnected ' .

( i always use the original usb + original plug )

my phone was on a custom recovery and custom kernal , but i get back to the stock recovery and stock kernal + the stock rom which is 4.4.2 kitkat rom

i tried 3 deferent 3.0 usb cables / and tried a 2.0 cable

and when i connect the device to the pc , the pc does not recognize to the device

i wipe the cache + dalvik cache and factory reset + wipe the data

and i turned off the device and plugged in the usb , just the battery icon appear and disappear continuously

and still not charging !!

so ... any one can help me ?

Use the Nokia cables

Top Liked Posts