gravity box working 100%

Search This thread

eortizr

Jul 6, 2010
Dallas,Texas
Just got it working. Had to google the .apk file for xpsoed installer and gravity box. I can now tweak my s5 with no issues. Root is required of course

be careful on giving people wrong expectations. Gravity box does not work 100%, must stuff does, but still not 100%, for ex. clock size, AM/PM hide/size is not working.

BAM1789

Dec 5, 2011
Mesa
Everyone needs to be extremely careful about using things that arent made specifically for our devcie.. with no custom recovery available anyone can seriously screw up their device with unsupported xposed modules. I would not recommend this at all.

skyrocketeer

Feb 13, 2012
Google Pixel 8
Everyone needs to be extremely careful about using things that arent made specifically for our devcie.. with no custom recovery available anyone can seriously screw up their device with unsupported xposed modules. I would not recommend this at all.

I would not recommend this either. Gravity box is more for AOSP devices

i recommend using wanam xposed over gravitybox. it is specifically made for touchwiz and supports the s5.

I agree with freebee
Wanam Xposed (NOT WANAM KIT/ ANY OTHER WANAM MODULE) is probably the most compatible for the S5, as it it built with touchwiz. Even with that, however, not everything works. Lockscreen mods don't work, some theming things don't work, and sms mms settings are not stable.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just got it working. Had to google the .apk file for xpsoed installer and gravity box. I can now tweak my s5 with no issues. Root is required of course
    i recommend using wanam xposed over gravitybox. it is specifically made for touchwiz and supports the s5.