Search This thread

twopumpchump

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Moderator
Aug 10, 2008
Kentucky
m-s-j.net
Google Pixel 6 Pro
so the more memory (the higher) the better
then nk 107 or 101 would be better than 85 & 89?

its according to what you call "better". if we had the original nk.exe with normal ram, then you would be able to stop using memfix and d3d would work ;) not sure if the ones made by udk will work with d3d drivers or not i havent tested but the should i think. basically when you gain the ram, you are giving up the reserved memory for multimedia applications and you will see some lag in video and like i said d3d doesnt work.

sunsetdk

Mar 31, 2008
Tested 89MB version works very good, video and camera working great. Even D3D driver from HTCClassAction.org is working.

Which DDI did you use with the dirvers (as I understand the DDI is the one the drivers access)

Does anyone know how you can see the driver version? (cooking a danish rom, using the danish latest drivers I could find, but no idea what version they are)

anagarika

Jan 30, 2009
Crowded Hectic City
Shane,

Being in this discussion here, do we have hope to see V12 (and the counterpart Stock Like) for your Kaiser ROM in Native Kernel?

(hopeful mode, not pushy mode ;) )

sgoo

Jan 9, 2007
I can confirm that restoring the end address of main memory to 85MB in this Native Kernel
D3DM and OpenGL_ES run decently smooth and fast . It is sufficient to replace 4 system graphics DLL ;) .
A little example :

2dudz0h.png

A new rom asap :D .

jeanpiere

May 31, 2007
I can confirm that restoring the end address of main memory to 85MB in this Native Kernel
D3DM and OpenGL_ES run decently smooth and fast . It is sufficient to replace 4 system graphics DLL ;) .
A little example :

2dudz0h.png

hey would you mind sharing your 85mb kernel, or at least what steps you used to create it??

sunsetdk

Mar 31, 2008

Which 4 dll's do you replace and from where do you get the replacements?

What did you do to restore the end address to 85 MB?

Dukenukemx

Jul 24, 2008
Jersey
A little example :

2dudz0h.png

I love whatever interface or application you're using. You wouldn't happen to have a link to that rom would ya? :D

sunsetdk

Mar 31, 2008

I now got the 85 MB NK.

But what drivers have you used to get the openGL to run? And how to you get the carusel on SPB to work? I have been crawling the forum for more than 10 hours to find any usefull info.

burtcom

Apr 23, 2007
Helena
hardware keyboard woes

My native Kernel ROM based on 28205 is fast and stable, but one problem I can't seem to solve is with the slide-out keyboard -- the mapping is wrong.

This is on a non-branded stock Kaiser, but its acting like a Tilt, I think. Fn-Q presents the @ character instead of !

As suggested earlier in this thread, the only "native" driver I'm using is touch.dll

I've tried setting registry, but nothing has worked (yes I did a soft reset after each change)

... tried specifically setting CWSLayout to 0 (it did not exist in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\HARDWARE\DEVICEMAP\KEYBD)

... also added CurLang"=dword:00000409 in the same location

... made sure HKLU/Mui CurLang was set to 0409

Any of you also seeing this with your english 409 ROM?

burtcom

Apr 23, 2007
Helena
Well, curious -- I just applied the Tilt keyboard fix, and now the hardware keyboard is fine :)

Huh -- this is definitely a stock HTC, and I thought Tilt fix was for Tilt devices with non-tilt ROMs...

ADB100

Nov 3, 2006
Apologies in advance...

Its been a while since I cooked any ROMs for my Kaiser. PC has been wiped since then and I am almost back to square one :(
Anyway I have the latest osKitchen and have imported the latest official ROM (RUU_Kaiser_HTC_WWE_Brightpoint_US_3.29.422.1_radio_sign_25.83.40.02_1.70.18.02_Ship.exe). I have managed to rebuild this version (19212) without problems - I had lots of customisations that I need to recreate but I should be OK with that. However I want to build a 6.5 ROM and am struggling a bit.
I have downloaded the 3.57 OEMDrivers and the 6.5 NK (both the 101 RAM & 107 RAM) and replaced the items in the kitchesn (\Sources\Devices\HTC Kaiser\OEM Packages\HTC Kaiser Packages & Sources\Devices\HTC Kaiser\Profiles\default\OEMXIPKernel). I am using the latest 23680 build. When I rebuild the ROM it seems to build OK and flash to the device but it hangs at the 2nd splash screen. I don't see the 'Clearing storage' message on the 2nd splash screen but I can hear the beep when I would normally expect to align the screen.

If someone could point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it. I have searched....

Last edited: