[REF][GPE] HTC One Google Play Edition Stock OTA URLs

Search This thread

gnustomp

Nov 1, 2012
will it delete the download after the update is finished? if not give me the path to it and i'll see if i can upload once i've showered

If you've rebooted and installed, it won't exist anymore, but before you reboot, you can find the update zip in /cache (it should be called something like <random numbers>-ota-build_product-from-build_version-to-build_version.zip

You can also get the URL from logcat.

brainimpact

Oct 21, 2011
brainimpact.wordpress.com
cant get the ota url b/c the update broke my adb setup, how do i delete the old key on linux so it will ask me again on the device to allow adb connection?
last update broke it too that time i just reinstalled ubuntu but not doing that again lol

Last edited:

gnustomp

Nov 1, 2012
cant get the ota url b/c the update broke my adb setup, how do i delete the old key on linux so it will ask me again on the device to allow adb connection?

Yes, just unplug and plug in again. Otherwise Go to Developer Options and Revoke USB debugging authorisations.

EDIT: I see what you mean.

Last edited:

brainimpact

Oct 21, 2011
brainimpact.wordpress.com
Yes, just unplug and plug in again. Otherwise Go to Developer Options and Revoke USB debugging authorisations.

EDIT: I see what you mean.

tried it dont work, ADB can see my device but offline i need it to query my device to allow access but it wont, so not getting on device pop up to allow it, last time i had a spare hour and i just installed ubuntu again but i need a better solution if its going to happen every time

godutch

Jun 29, 2009
www.burgerforumeu.nl
tried it dont work, ADB can see my device but offline i need it to query my device to allow access but it wont, so not getting on device pop up to allow it, last time i had a spare hour and i just installed ubuntu again but i need a better solution if its going to happen every time

Any Windows machine? Install the latest naked drivers. On Linux try setting up a new user

sweetnsour

May 11, 2011

The last time ADB displayed my device as offline, it was because either
1) Drivers were incompatible with Windows 8.1
2) When I was running the older Windows 8, my sdk was not up-to-date I believe.

I don't know about you guys, but I would much rather wait for the OTA on the device. Seems fun that way, and I have never received an OTA update before :)

josesj

Nov 18, 2013

Try to remove your .android folder on your home, adb kill-server and start-server, after reconnect your device.

renzo.olivares

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 6, 2011

try

"adb root"

"adb remount"

michiil

May 28, 2013
Salzburg

This solution worked for me: delete your android sdk folder and log off and on again. install adb and fastboot from this ppa:
Code:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:nilarimogard/webupd8
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install android-tools-adb android-tools-fastboot

run all comands after a
Code:
sudo -i

Reactions: brainimpact

Top Liked Posts