Microsoft Office Mobile

Search This thread

jonling

Feb 12, 2014
Grand Rapids
Says it is accessible by tablet in sys req. But then says only available for win 7,8 and mac 10.? And up. It lists android in the install area. I don't t hint MS knows what is working and what isn't in this case.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

I find no Office 365 specific app. I have office on my pc's but, about ready to sign up for the trial to see what the deal is.

---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

It's available for phones only. Install on a phone, get the apk, install on tablet. Reviews are not positive, I'll stay with Hancom.

I use Office suite Pro and sync with dropbox.

mhonard

Jul 31, 2012

wingdo

Apr 28, 2010
Chicago
I have the apk for those who want it. But IMHO Office Suite Pro works better

Here ya go

https://www.dropbox.com/s/20eykpdpwrkve0n/com.microsoft.office.officehub-1.apk

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Thanks.

IMHO Office Suite Pro? IMHO google search isn't clear. Can you be more specific as I've tried many office clones with no real success for my content.

IMHO = In my humble / honest opinion .....

The name of the program you should be looking for is Office Suite Pro .... https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobisystems.editor.office_registered

ProFresh4

Mar 20, 2013
Tampa/Lutz FL
IMHO = In my humble / honest opinion .....

The name of the program you should be looking for is Office Suite Pro .... https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobisystems.editor.office_registered

LOL I posted the Microsoft Office for those that wanted to try since we cant download it from the Playstore. But Office Suite Pro does work better if someone wants that I have that apk also.

BclingergFJ

Sep 28, 2008
My complaint is that Office is now subscription. As long as 2010 works and basic compatibility is maintained with Documents To Go and Office Suite, subscription is not for me.

Sent via my Note 8

mhonard

Jul 31, 2012
LOL I posted the Microsoft Office for those that wanted to try since we cant download it from the Playstore. But Office Suite Pro does work better if someone wants that I have that apk also.

My biggest issue is that Excel doesn't render check boxes properly even in MS Office for Android. Interestingly Hancom does a better job rendering the check boxes in their version of Excel but unfortunatly crashes with ppt. (installed on my rooted Note 10.1 2014). I'd like to see how Office pro suite does. Is there a demo with their excel app I can try before I buy?

NiggZ

Apr 3, 2009

hey mate

id like the office suite pro apk please :victory:

calebcabob

Jul 14, 2013
Massachusetts
Kingsoft office!

If you haven't tried this, definitely give it a shot! Get it here!

It is 100% free, better than OfficeSuite 7!

It does everything you'd want, supports Dropbox, Google Drive and Box.com.

It supports almost 25 different file types...or close to that at least.

YOU'RE WELCOME :)

Reactions: ProFresh4

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2506931

i using this for download apk from playstore

PS: i download with my note2 first
    Kingsoft office!

If you haven't tried this, definitely give it a shot! Get it here!

It is 100% free, better than OfficeSuite 7!

It does everything you'd want, supports Dropbox, Google Drive and Box.com.

It supports almost 25 different file types...or close to that at least.

YOU'RE WELCOME :)