[ROM][ARC/ARC S] - SoftWhite MIUI multilanguage - [2.2.3][Updated 02/04/12]

Search This thread

Diffleks

Dec 23, 2011
Should work with all three basebands. For optimal performance flash the appropriate baseband libs.

tnx by the way what baseband u use?:D

---------- Post added at 08:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 AM ----------

May I link this video on the front page?

u should link the video in the front page so others can see aniway it's not bad after all. Mr. Erkin Ay be agree for this right? hehehe courtesy by Erkin Ay

h25p

Dec 27, 2011
Cologne
tnx by the way what baseband u use?:D

---------- Post added at 08:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 AM ----------

u should link the video in the front page so others can see aniway it's not bad after all. Mr. Erkin Ay be agree for this right? hehehe courtesy by Erkin Ay

I'm currently using baseband 64. I see not much difference between 36 and 64, but your mileage may vary.

netespl

Aug 10, 2011
I've got one question. Issue with touchscreen (not detecting finger on edges) is all MIUIs problem or this cook only? It's the only thing that annoy me. Any chances to fix this?

Kyraa

May 23, 2011
Dresden
You can bypass it by using another keyboard. Touchpal doesn't seem to have the issue. I didn't bother using it for long, though. I just don't like the layout.

shadowlnx

Nov 30, 2010
Really great Rom, only having little issues: The mail app don't work for me (loop) and some times i lost wifi and/or 3G and no way to recover...(need to reboot) and will be great if SE cam app can be used, i got better pics with SE cam app, than the MIUI cam app, and the last one can't find the way to install google maps, can't fin in the market.

Thank You so much for this Great Rom...

Velcis Ribeiro

Jan 31, 2012
Porto Alegre
My phone, rebooting on boot. Some reason? It stay on FreeXperia Project image, and restarts :/

EDIT: i put the kernel in topic and go ahead :D

LOOOOVEE ITTTT, but i miss the menu :( haha

Beautiful white theme *-*-

Last edited:

h25p

Dec 27, 2011
Cologne
Update!

New version released
  • Updated to MIUI 2.2.3
  • Recreated multilanguage Apps based on 2.2.3
  • Updated Glasklart Icon-Set to latest version (2/3/12)
  • Fixed Torch Application
  • Added miuiandroid boot animation
  • Removed unneeded software

hemo1001

Dec 9, 2008
Riyadh
Awesome Great job mate thanx..... installing ... will provide you with a feedback soon :D

Edit : i can make RTL fix (with the script) if anyone needs it .

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts