[Q] Question about titanium backup

Search This thread

El Ik

Jun 17, 2014
Hello everyone I have a Hisense Sero 7 Pro 8gb with a 32gb sd card. Model number M470BSA android version 4.2.1 Build number P756.6.02.20.00 kernel 3.1.10. Today I decided to root the tablet using the following method. http://xdaforums.com/show....php?t=2297246 and since is my first Android device that I rooted I followed this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yf0HZhrGMDU and everything worked perfectly (I suppouse)

The reason I decided to root my tablet was because I have 700mb left on my internal storage and when trying to install a 2.4gb game from the play store It said that I didnt had enough space even though i have 32gb left on my sd card. I downloaded Titanium backup to move some apps from the internal storage to the SD card but the option is not there, the only option available under move is MOVE-¨ INTGRATE UPDATES OF SYSTEM APPS INTO ROM¨ and theres no move to sd card option.

Is there an easy way to solve this? I am a noob to this so I would apreciate your help.

Thank you.

El Ik

Jun 17, 2014
Try Link2SD. Just be sure to read the directions or find some guide on-line.

Thanks for answering!

When trying to move the app it says my device is not supported.

When trying to get a link it says I need s partition on my SD card I currently don't have a computer is there any way i could do the partition with the tablet?

Planterz

Feb 28, 2014
Tucson, AZ
When trying to get a link it says I need s partition on my SD card I currently don't have a computer is there any way i could do the partition with the tablet?

Aparted (and other apps) can partition your SD card from your phone.

BTW, Link2SD can not only move apps to SD, but newly downloaded apps can install there by default. Try that with your big game, and you might not have to mess around with moving everything else.

El Ik

Jun 17, 2014
Aparted (and other apps) can partition your SD card from your phone.

BTW, Link2SD can not only move apps to SD, but newly downloaded apps can install there by default. Try that with your big game, and you might not have to mess around with moving everything else.

I made the 2 partitions and link2sd is not recognizing them and the install in SD card is not working either.