[KERNEL][8/12][Zara_CL] xXminiWHOOPERxX Kernel v4.0.0

Search This thread

midozx

Account currently disabled
Dec 29, 2009
GB
meettomy.site
Mhl support ?!

it's possible to set this kernel for support mhl out ? I think the snapdragon s4 400 MSM8930 can support mhl on other device ,
but on htc zara is disabled and requires drivers and/or settings.

Franz24

Apr 1, 2011
Drachten
Please @xXminiWHOOPERxX I know that you went to Desire 816 theard but your promise is available ? . I know that will be difficult to build a UL version but we are more UL users then CL users. So in the name of all other UL users I please you.
I would also love this Kernel to be ported to the Zara_UL, it would really mean a lot to me because the other two kernels which are available for the UL have nasty bugs.

xXminiWHOOPERxX

Feb 17, 2014
Broadalbin
I would also love this Kernel to be ported to the Zara_UL, it would really mean a lot to me because the other two kernels which are available for the UL have nasty bugs.
Sorry but kernel is not going to happen. Don't own the device to test before each release... If I had the device i I could make it available.. I'd even have 4.4.3 going... Sorry

Insecret

Mar 16, 2009
Bucharest
Sorry but kernel is not going to happen. Don't own the device to test before each release... If I had the device i I could make it available.. I'd even have 4.4.3 going... Sorry

Not even I will test it for you and for the future users ? If it is talking about the kernel here, I disturb you with another request. I tried to port htc one M4 version of insertcoin rom. So It boots I have android 4.4.4 with sense 6 but I havea glitches (some black lines on screen) most of time, not everytime. I supose to be a kernel fault because if I port allso a CM 11 rom, I get the same results. So you gonna refuse me if I ask you to compile a kernel for 4.4.4 sense 6 just for personal use ? I tried to compile one but I don't know witch repo to clone and if I chose one wich I think it will work I got errors while compiling it. SO PLEASEEE :D

Reactions: Akishima

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Nothing to see here move along.... ( Look Below )

Changelog -

Code:
    [B][I][U]v4 - 08/12/2014[/U][/I][/B]
    - Increased I/O Readahead
    - Added Overclock
    - Ext4: fix memory leak in xattr
    - SELinux: Fix memory leak upon loading policy
    - Fixed & Removed Write Protection 

[B][I][U]v3 - 08/12/2014[/U][/I][/B]
    - Tweaked Ondemand Governor 
    - Add Badass, SmartassV2, Intellidemand, & Lionheart Governors  ( thanks @bilal_liberty )
    - Added FIOS, SIO, ROW I/O Schedulers

[B][I][U]v2 - 08/04/2014[/U][/I][/B]
    - Compiled with arm-eabi-linaro-4.6.2 toolchain
    - Compile Latest 4.4.2 Source from HTCDEV for the CL
    - DoubleTap2Wake
    - Sweep2Wake

[B][I][U]v1 - 07/08/2014[/U][/I][/B]
    - Init.d Support
    - Unsecured File System
    - Unsecured ADB

Download -
    v4 - Here :)
    v3 - Here :)
    v2 - Here :)
    v1 -

DT2W and S2W kernel patch
    Kernel Patch

XDA:DevDB Information
    stock_enhanced_kernel, Kernel for the HTC Desire 601

Contributors
    xXminiWHOOPERxX, bilal_liberty
    Kernel Special Features:

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: v4.0.0
    Stable Release Date: 2014-08-12

Created 2014-07-08
    Last Updated 2014-08-21
    Is this only for Zara CL user?

Yes, I will do UL users later.

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk
    Zara_ul I'll do a kernel for you in a few days.

Yes, I will do UL users later.

Please @xXminiWHOOPERxX I know that you went to Desire 816 theard but your promise is available ? . I know that will be difficult to build a UL version but we are more UL users then CL users. So in the name of all other UL users I please you.

Not even I will test it for you and for the future users ? If it is talking about the kernel here, I disturb you with another request. I tried to port htc one M4 version of insertcoin rom. So It boots I have android 4.4.4 with sense 6 but I havea glitches (some black lines on screen) most of time, not everytime. I supose to be a kernel fault because if I port allso a CM 11 rom, I get the same results. So you gonna refuse me if I ask you to compile a kernel for 4.4.4 sense 6 just for personal use ? I tried to compile one but I don't know witch repo to clone and if I chose one wich I think it will work I got errors while compiling it. SO PLEASEEE :D