Anyone going to jump ship from the active to the gs5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

htcman724

Feb 19, 2009
Preordered the gs5 and was just wondering how many other will be leaving the active for the s5?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using xda app-developers app

ewa12321

May 19, 2010
I stay with active till something's betters with removable battery sd card and lcd screen comes out. I don't have money to switch phones every year, switching them 2 years if lucky.

But if I would win in lottery than I would wait for s4 active 2 or 3 version. Regular s4 has much better software support but I can't stand AMOLED screens and fast permanent screen pixel burn in. That's why I didn't bought s4.

New touchwiz is looking nice and I love to have live hdr in photos and videos

Ah I forget Im still Knox-free so I can root without losing permanent warranty but still on 4.2.2 :( I need 4.4.2 for Talk back but without Knox and with touchwiz stuff. At best with new touchwiz but this won't happen

typed from dark room

Last edited:

Miami_Son

Feb 4, 2009
Hurricane Country
Considering most of us have had our S4As less than a year and are on contract, I'd say it will be awhile before we can even think about switching.

htcman724

Feb 19, 2009
I got mine on contract also but with the wifi issues plus a few other ones its worth the extra $25 to upgrade to me

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using xda app-developers app

dibeachdude

Jan 30, 2009
Dauphin Island, AL
Oh yeah. I would have been fine with the S4A if Samsung had not ruined my phone with the ML2 update. Battery life is much worse (yes, I have replaced the battery with an official Samsung one), wifi and GPS are broken.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.