LG Health app missing?

Search This thread

ShiroEd

Aug 29, 2009
Hey gang,

I can't find the shortcut to launch the LG Health app. It's NOWHERE to be found on my phone! I know the app is installed as I can access it via the 'G' screen on the left of the home screens. I don't have any apps hidden in the app drawer either.

Can any of you guys see it in your app drawer?

ShiroEd

Aug 29, 2009
Is there some smart app to create your own shortcut maybe? A lot of LG stuff goes out the window if you start using another launcher.

I've just done that very thing!
I'm using Nova and I've made an shortcut to a Nova 'Activity' which exposes everything the phone can do pretty much.

If you're not using Nova there are apps in the store that will do the same. Smart Shortcuts is one.

Sent from my LG-D855 using XDA Free mobile app

Beards

Nov 3, 2008
I'm using Nova and I've made an shortcut to a Nova 'Activity' which exposes everything the phone can do pretty much.

If you're not using Nova there are apps in the store that will do the same. Smart Shortcuts is one.

Interesting.... Have you found one that gives you access to the Widget 'Smart Notice'?
That is the one widget I would like to use with Nova.

It's also a shame Nova does not give you access to LG Health by means of a separate home screen. Yes you can do as you say, make a shortcut Activity to LG Health but an icon is not the same as swiping to its own widget style home screen!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Is there some smart app to create your own shortcut maybe? A lot of LG stuff goes out the window if you start using another launcher.

You have use the LG extra page, whatever the name, to see it. You can't start the app itself it seems.