Where can I download drivers for a Sony Xperia Sp

Search This thread

PollyFletcher

Jul 27, 2014
to include in the drivers directory before I use Flashtool to try and get my phone up and running. I am having the same problem as many of the other Xperia Sp phone users on here that have a phone that will not turn on no matter what you try, and that the LED blinks red twice every time you try to press the on button. And pressing the yellow reset button seems to do nothing for it either. I have downloaded the Flashtool application already, I have downloaded my Xperia Sp's version of firmware, and I am now charging the phone for 24 hours. I just do not know where to find the drivers to include in the driver's directory, since I can not get the computer to recognize that the phone is actually connected to the computer. Any advice as to where I can download the driver's for this phone or even what they are called, then I could probably find a copy of them through the internet on my own, but as of this time I do not even know how they are labelled or what they are called.My Sp's Model # is the C5306. Thought including which model it is might be important since there is 3 different models of the Xperia Sp.

Thank you for any help and Assistance anyone might be able to give and for your Valuable Time

Best Regards;

PollyFletcher

shahrukhqasim

Sep 30, 2013
Islamabad
shahrukhqasim.com
to include in the drivers directory before I use Flashtool to try and get my phone up and running. I am having the same problem as many of the other Xperia Sp phone users on here that have a phone that will not turn on no matter what you try, and that the LED blinks red twice every time you try to press the on button. And pressing the yellow reset button seems to do nothing for it either. I have downloaded the Flashtool application already, I have downloaded my Xperia Sp's version of firmware, and I am now charging the phone for 24 hours. I just do not know where to find the drivers to include in the driver's directory, since I can not get the computer to recognize that the phone is actually connected to the computer. Any advice as to where I can download the driver's for this phone or even what they are called, then I could probably find a copy of them through the internet on my own, but as of this time I do not even know how they are labelled or what they are called.My Sp's Model # is the C5306. Thought including which model it is might be important since there is 3 different models of the Xperia Sp.

Thank you for any help and Assistance anyone might be able to give and for your Valuable Time

Best Regards;

PollyFletcher

I can guide you if you can install Ubuntu. Flashtool is available for Ubuntu and it works buglessly. I, too, was unable to run it on windows due to some driver related issues but Ubuntu runs it without any issues.

pranavthombare

Jul 24, 2013
Ahmedabad
I think it's in your phone only. When you get a notification saying install software. I don't know for sure but tou can try that, if it doesn't, I'll give you the drivers