(APP) Knockr double tap 2 wake on note 3 working!!!

Search This thread

pixelsphotopro

Sep 26, 2012
montreal
First of all waking up the screen using sliding or double tap is more easy and it will save these buttons from being destroyed by repeated pressing ( dont look at one day or even month use I talk about longterm use)
Also it is a matter of personal like to use an app which u may not like but I consider ot useful
The question here is that will it affect the display or the device on longterm use or not
Anyone who may know the answer please respond
Thanks

+1

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

Of course, It will drain your battery, Coz its working through sensors and app will run in the background. I had htc x in that dev used some code itself in kernel, that was working very well and battery friendly. I hope our note 3 kernel dev will consider that and include it in future kernels.:good:

+1

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

Couldn't said it better myself.
it's not necessary to port every damn feature from other devices to ours. It's way easier to press the home button than to click on the screen.
And no... buttons won't be destroyed. Haha that comment killed me.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

I'm sure a lot of people would love that feature to wake up the phone like the LG or even the HTC One M8. You don't want it then ok but you don't have to be rude and have no respect for people interested to have that feature on the N3. I hope a dev will work on our kernel to implement it with an option "ON" for us and "OFF" for you.

georgesmh

Jun 17, 2012
Byblos, Lebanon
+1

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

+1

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

I'm sure a lot of people would love that feature to wake up the phone like the LG or even the HTC One M8. You don't want it then ok but you don't have to be rude and have no respect for people interested to have that feature on the N3. I hope a dev will work on our kernel to implement it with an option "ON" for us and "OFF" for you.

Why waste resources and Devs precious time on a not needed feature while we can use them in doing and implementing something good and useful? you know they don't get paid and they do everything for free, right? Their time isn't ours!

Reactions: meawww

pixelsphotopro

Sep 26, 2012
montreal
Why waste resources and Devs precious time on a not needed feature while we can use them in doing and implementing something good and useful? you know they don't get paid and they do everything for free, right? Their time isn't ours!

What is your problem ? You don't want it? Fine but that does not mean that nobody is interested. Just stop your bs please

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hmmm the whole point of this being on the LG G2 and 3 is because having to pick the phone up everytime to check messages etc was a bit frustrating. However, this app is TOTALLY pointless on the Note 3 where we have 2 (potentially 4) ways of turning on our display.

1. Use the damn power button located on the right of the device.
    2. Use the damn home button. You know....that big button in the lower centre of the device.
    3. If you have the mod. Press either vol up or vol down to turn on the display.
    4. If you have Quick Glance turned on. Hover your hand over the proximity sensor....

This app is just unnecessary.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium App
    Works pretty well on my rooted note 3 running crash rom NF4 base and AEL v6 kernel.

Simply Set double tap to screen on and enjoy!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tecnology.angs.knockr

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Free mobile app
    +1

+1