V6 Super Charger Script Problem

Search This thread

Cloud1989

Dec 8, 2013
Dudley
Hey guys I'm having problems with the v6 supercharger script, everything installed fine but now my battery doesn't seem to charge past 66%, I've left the phone on charge for over an hour and nothing has changed, is there a solution for this? Or anything so i can uninstall the script?

Thanks for your time :)

sarkar1990

Dec 7, 2012
New Delhi
Hey guys I'm having problems with the v6 supercharger script, everything installed fine but now my battery doesn't seem to charge past 66%, I've left the phone on charge for over an hour and nothing has changed, is there a solution for this? Or anything so i can uninstall the script?

That never happened to my device. Give a little more info regarding the rom you are using.

Also try clearing cache and dalvik cache and remove the battery stats from the device. Then restart.

Reactions: Cloud1989

Cloud1989

Dec 8, 2013
Dudley
That never happened to my device. Give a little more info regarding the rom you are using.

Also try clearing cache and dalvik cache and remove the battery stats from the device. Then restart.

Iv already sorted it now, apparently i flashed the milestone version and then i found the original and flashed that, and now it charges,
Thanks for offering some help mind :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.