a great case!

Search This thread

hdjx20

Nov 22, 2010
http://www.amazon.com/HTC-SENSATION...UR4W/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1334036717&sr=8-1

i picked this up on amazon and i must say it is the best case i have ever had on a cell phone. it does not make the phone feel bulky by any means. it feels like its how the phone should have came with it on and it makes my volume buttons easier to use. the only thing i was disappointed about was it was suppose to come with a microfiber cloth but it didn't :( for 5 bucks i am more than happy though

Reactions: ziddey

ganeshp

Mar 15, 2012
Hyderabad
ohh some one with the same case that i've bought :D
That's definitely an amazing case
Just look at the amazon reviews (100+ with 4.5 avg) its more than enough to buy this.
Also its just for 4.93$ :eek:

All in all a cool case:eek:

hdjx20

Nov 22, 2010
ohh some one with the same case that i've bought :D
That's definitely an amazing case
Just look at the amazon reviews (100+ with 4.5 avg) its more than enough to buy this.
Also its just for 4.93$ :eek:

All in all a cool case:eek:

not only the same case but the same setup from looking at your sig ;)
is beats 5.2 or w/e included with arhd?

ganeshp

Mar 15, 2012
Hyderabad

nope the beats 5.2 is for having srs,dolby and equalizer sound effects in addition to the default beats
(Also you can enable beats when listening on speaker)
You can also add these effects to default HTC video player...and srs sound to video player gives awesome voice quality to the video :D

do chk it
here is the link
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1363882

Reactions: hdjx20

11hani11

Mar 21, 2012
Dallas
Case

I also have this case and it is pretty good for $5 but will not protect your phone against drops. I have a Ballistic SG case on my Sensation that is quite bulky in comparison but at least I know that it will survive when I drop it and I like how the buttons are much easier to press than the $5 Amazon case.

hdjx20

Nov 22, 2010
nope the beats 5.2 is for having srs,dolby and equalizer sound effects in addition to the default beats
You can also add these effects to default HTC video player...and srs sound to video player gives awesome voice quality to the video :D

do chk it
here is the link

thanks i do not believe i have a htc video player though?

ganeshp

Mar 15, 2012
Hyderabad

ohh there is stock HTC video player which is supposed to play the videos by default...but we always use third party players like mx player,bs player,dice player

if you want to check the HTC video player
then go to
apllications ->connected media app
there you can play videos using htc video player and srs effect has huge difference when playing videos on speakers :D

Reactions: hdjx20

hdjx20

Nov 22, 2010
ohh there is stock HTC video player which is supposed to play the videos by default...but we always use third party players like mx player,bs player,dice player

then go to
there you can play videos using htc video player and srs effect has huge difference when playing videos on speakers :D

thanks how can i overwrite the apk for video player?

ganeshp

Mar 15, 2012
Hyderabad
thanks how can i overwrite the apk for video player?

You can use adb push command if you are familiar with adb commands

adb push <file> /system/app

Before doing that you need to mount system partition in r/w mode this you can do in esfile explorer itself

Esfile explorer->menu soft key-> preferences ->mount system as writable

Or simply you can copy the file to your phone and browse through esfile explorer and copy it and place that in /system/app

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using XDA

AmberLynn

Aug 19, 2009
I also have this case and it is pretty good for $5 but will not protect your phone against drops. I have a Ballistic SG case on my Sensation that is quite bulky in comparison but at least I know that it will survive when I drop it and I like how the buttons are much easier to press than the $5 Amazon case.
Hi, I've got the same case and already dropped my Sensation twice on hard ground.
It survived both falls without a scratch.

Best regards
Amber

Idanb

Apr 11, 2012
Is there a silicon buttons on the media buttons?

How do I make a delivery to Israel?
Possible to order the cover outside the U.S.?

goodmourning

Dec 13, 2010
how is this case for drops?

I have that 3do case tmobile sells. its pretty stiff but keeps the phone pretty same from a good size drop.

dogsey

Apr 24, 2012
I've been looking for a decent barely there type case, this looks like the one for me. Thanks.

Sent from a deep, dark forest via my Sensation XE and the XDA app.

ziddey

Aug 26, 2007
Thanks. Don't even have a Sensation yet. Hope I don't change my mind. Why is this phone only hspa 14.4 :(

Dealt with 4 flaky/shady craigslist sellers so far. Still no phone :(

OneOneSix

Apr 27, 2012
Miami
Awesome, i bought my phone from a friend and it has the exact same case. I must say I love it because it keeps the phone slim as it was designed.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    http://www.amazon.com/HTC-SENSATION...UR4W/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1334036717&sr=8-1

i picked this up on amazon and i must say it is the best case i have ever had on a cell phone. it does not make the phone feel bulky by any means. it feels like its how the phone should have came with it on and it makes my volume buttons easier to use. the only thing i was disappointed about was it was suppose to come with a microfiber cloth but it didn't :( for 5 bucks i am more than happy though

do chk it
    here is the link

then go to