Easiest way of rooting your nitro hd-- (tested on gb 2.3.5) !!

Search This thread

typhoonk

Sep 11, 2008
Ontario
Was just browsing around the web when i found this app !

http://www.unlockroot.com/

the app rooted my nitro p930(stock 2.3.5) in a single attempt !
so this should work on any gb version !
haven't tried it on ics yet, still testers can try this on leaked ics !!

:)

as far as I know there isn't a new way to root the phone. This one just looks like it takes all the methods so far and puts them in an easy to use tool.
I believe the Android version of 2.3.5 on the Telus P935 has some parts removed before it is made, to prevent rooting.

I am still hoping to have a rootable Telus KDZ file in the future, so I can go back to stock (just incase). But I'll have to wait untill the next Telus update to find out.

Unless someone with a Telus P935 can chime in and says it works. Then they can use that phone to pull the KDZ files or something like that (don't know how that works, still learning).

I'm just glad it is possible with this phone - even if it is kinda a bit fragmented to get it done.

Reactions: TheCrow1372

TheCrow1372

Mar 2, 2011
In a Dark Place
as far as I know there isn't a new way to root the phone. This one just looks like it takes all the methods so far and puts them in an easy to use tool.
I believe the Android version of 2.3.5 on the Telus P935 has some parts removed before it is made, to prevent rooting.

I am still hoping to have a rootable Telus KDZ file in the future, so I can go back to stock (just incase). But I'll have to wait untill the next Telus update to find out.

Unless someone with a Telus P935 can chime in and says it works. Then they can use that phone to pull the KDZ files or something like that (don't know how that works, still learning).

I'm just glad it is possible with this phone - even if it is kinda a bit fragmented to get it done.

Any answers to his question cuz I'm on the same provider and would like anyone to help us, its AWESOME being Canadian but the phone difference should not be this complicated right?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Was just browsing around the web when i found this app !

http://www.unlockroot.com/

the app rooted my nitro p930(stock 2.3.5) in a single attempt !
    so this should work on any gb version !
    haven't tried it on ics yet, still testers can try this on leaked ics !!

:)