[Q] Chromecast screen mirroring with Cyanogenmod 11

Search This thread
Oct 20, 2013
I'm using Cyanogenmod 11 on my Verizon HTC one m7, and I can't get Chromecast mirroring to work via the update they released today. The cast screen option that's supposed to show up in the hamburger menu in the app isn't showing up. Is there something I need to do to get this to work, or will it just not work without stock software?

ndsteinbach

Jul 10, 2014
I'm using Cyanogenmod 11 on my Verizon HTC one m7, and I can't get Chromecast mirroring to work via the update they released today. The cast screen option that's supposed to show up in the hamburger menu in the app isn't showing up. Is there something I need to do to get this to work, or will it just not work without stock software?

I'm having the exact same problem with my Galaxy S4 running Cyanogen Mod 11. A friend of mine is able to mirror flawlessly to the Chromecast using their S4 running stock Android.

Last edited:

beowulfey

Jan 11, 2013
Yeah, I think it might be a Cyanogenmod issue. I can see the option under Settings>Display but it doesn't recognize my Chromecast at all. I have this problem on the 20140705 nightly. Going to try updating to the latest just in case but I'm not expecting it to have been fixed already.

D

Deleted member 3235597

Im running PA 4.42 and I'm getting the same problem.