[Watchface] The winner is JJW Elite Black! Now free on Google Play!

Search This thread

julz

Mar 17, 2007
www.julianjwong.com
UPDATE! Now available free from Google Play at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.julianjwong.sw2.widget.watch.JJWwatch68
Thanks to everyone's votes, the JJW Elite Black has been voted as the favourite watchface for the Sony(TM) SmartWatch 2. To celebrate this event, I have released a FREE version of the JJW Elite Black Watchface - an original JJW watchface for the Sony(TM) SmartWatch 2. This watchface brings dual-format time and ELITE STATUS to your wrist! Features dual analogue and digital time displays with date, day of the week and month. The free version includes a small reference to my website www.julianjwong.com at the bottom of the watchface as a reminder where to find other awesome watchfaces if you're looking for a change.
I've just uploaded it to Google Play and it normally takes around 2-3 hours before it comes online. Be sure to keep checking www.julianjwong.com or searching Google Play for 'JJW watchface' to see when it comes online!

View attachment 2900247
Hi all,
I'm going to do a special give away on one of my JJW Sony SmartWatch 2 watchfaces on Google Play. Take a look at my collection at www.julianjwong.com and post the name of your favourite watchface in the thread below. The one with the most votes by 17 August 2014 will be made into a special FREE edition! Vote now in the thread below!
I'm running this vote across Facebook as well so the overall favourite will be made into a special free version! You can also join the SmartWatch 2 Facebook group here to vote.

Cheers,
Julian

Last edited:

ggilles77

Apr 20, 2007
Vote for ....

Hi Julian,

My vote is for JJW Elite Black Watchface SW2
Thanks for your amazing work.

gandalf_grey91

Dec 16, 2011
Most of the really good watch faces are now gone. The animated gear ones are the best of what is left. The one with the white rim one not the black or blue.

2dorr

Jan 15, 2007
Bucharest
I think something is wrong with the gradient. Those circles should not look that way.

Attachments

• 20140817_171614.jpg
    20140817_171614.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 250

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    UPDATE! Now available free from Google Play at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.julianjwong.sw2.widget.watch.JJWwatch68
    Thanks to everyone's votes, the JJW Elite Black has been voted as the favourite watchface for the Sony(TM) SmartWatch 2. To celebrate this event, I have released a FREE version of the JJW Elite Black Watchface - an original JJW watchface for the Sony(TM) SmartWatch 2. This watchface brings dual-format time and ELITE STATUS to your wrist! Features dual analogue and digital time displays with date, day of the week and month. The free version includes a small reference to my website www.julianjwong.com at the bottom of the watchface as a reminder where to find other awesome watchfaces if you're looking for a change.
    I've just uploaded it to Google Play and it normally takes around 2-3 hours before it comes online. Be sure to keep checking www.julianjwong.com or searching Google Play for 'JJW watchface' to see when it comes online!

View attachment 2900247
    Hi all,
    I'm going to do a special give away on one of my JJW Sony SmartWatch 2 watchfaces on Google Play. Take a look at my collection at www.julianjwong.com and post the name of your favourite watchface in the thread below. The one with the most votes by 17 August 2014 will be made into a special FREE edition! Vote now in the thread below!
    I'm running this vote across Facebook as well so the overall favourite will be made into a special free version! You can also join the SmartWatch 2 Facebook group here to vote.

Cheers,
    Julian