Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

hellfire666

May 2, 2008
Bronx
www.ratzblog.com
<rant>

Recently i was researching on OPO supported rom kitchen and i decided to ask in the DEV section in OPO forum

https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/opo-supported-kitchen.94937/#post-4648268

Read the thread and see...lets just say..i stopped posting there after that, cause its just pointless unless you wanna troll people and make stupid jokes

Funny part is one of the mods moved the thread to "Accessories" section

XDA is heaven by comparison

</rant>

Last edited:

[armitage]

Nov 26, 2010
The OnePlus One Forum is completly useless.
So glad there's a section for it here on XDA.
From time to time a check out the announcements and the last posts from steve kondik.
Besides that there is no reason to read, or post anything over there.

ravearamashi

Nov 7, 2010
So many crybabies in the OP forum. Lower Antutu score than previous update? Rant. An app FC oftens? Rant. There's so many clueless user in that forum it makes my head hurts. I have to wonder why these guys even buy OPO in the first place if they don't even know how to Google and settle common problems. They don't even wanna learn using it. All they know are complains, then open a report at CM Jira which makes it even worse to track a real issue with OPO

Reactions: AnubisNefer

CuraeL

Dec 6, 2010
Copenhagen
That's just shameful.. Then again, any dev with respect for himself would turn to XDA. A "new" forum with invites begging isn't for devs. This place is made for it. <3

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

So many crybabies in the OP forum. Lower Antutu score than previous update? Rant. An app FC oftens? Rant. There's so many clueless user in that forum it makes my head hurts. I have to wonder why these guys even buy OPO in the first place if they don't even know how to Google and settle common problems. They don't even wanna learn using it. All they know are complains, then open a report at CM Jira which makes it even worse to track a real issue with OPO

They heard this phone were harder to get than the iPhone so now they want that instead.. I have one thread I visit on that board. The rest is all XDA for me.

hellfire666

May 2, 2008
Bronx
www.ratzblog.com

my thoughts exactly

CM Jira has become a damn discussion thread..you have to scroll through thousands of useless off-topic comments to get any valuable info sigh!!

Last edited:
Reactions: [armitage]

dondavis007

Aug 10, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
I agree, opo need to sort it's forum out. It is bad business to have all those not so experienced people blaming, ranting and hiding the good stuff just because a bad organized forum. Doesn't look so good to all those customers...

The forum itself is a mix of rant heaven and noob hell...

B

bachera

<rant>

Recently i was researching on OPO supported rom kitchen and i decided to ask in the DEV section in OPO forum

Read the thread and see...lets just say..i stopped posting there after that, cause its just pointless unless you wanna troll people and make stupid jokes

</rant>

well you got trolls everywhere. Just because you couldnt get good response doesnt man the whole forum sucks.

I like both, but hate the trolls everywhere

Sent from my A0001 using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

I've asked a mod to close the thread. It keeps on going..

it doesnt keep on going and going, you asking is the last post in the thread. I think you are excegerating.

hellfire666

May 2, 2008
Bronx
www.ratzblog.com
I agree, opo need to sort it's forum out. It is bad business to have all those not so experienced people blaming, ranting and hiding the good stuff just because a bad organized forum. Doesn't look so good to all those customers...

The forum itself is a mix of rant heaven and noob hell...

Lol I agree it was a WTF moment anyway

FYI ArchiKitchen now supports OPO, JustArchi updated the device profiles and fixed a bug where it was not recognizing the ROM due to wrong order of model number in build.prop

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2597220&page=133

Last edited by a moderator:

CuraeL

Dec 6, 2010
Copenhagen
well you got trolls everywhere. Just because you couldnt get good response doesnt man the whole forum sucks.

I like both, but hate the trolls everywhere

It's funny tho, since 2010.. Before back then even, when I wasn't a member here yet, I've yet to see a thread like the one mentioned here. On XDA it's usually one troll.. Or people saying stuff isn't relevant, so on, so on..

But you're right. It's not going anymore. But I keep my statement about closing it.. Since it serves no purpose.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

bachera

It's funny tho, since 2010.. Before back then even, when I wasn't a member here yet, I've yet to see a thread like the one mentioned here. On XDA it's usually one troll.. Or people saying stuff isn't relevant, so on, so on..

But you're right. It's not going anymore. But I keep my statement about closing it.. Since it serves no purpose.

yeah, I do get your frustration very well thought hahaha

jdh10475

Aug 16, 2010
Austin
Yep I have become tired of the OPO forum. I would guess the average age of people posting is under 20. The people posting the BS over there think that they are "cool". Pretty much every other thread/post has something to do about getting an invite. Not to mention all the deleted posts, deleted threads and heavy censorship. No thanks.

vanessaem

Retired Senior Moderator / Inactive Themer
Jun 7, 2010
Missouri City
Thread moved to Off-Topic because our OPO forum wasn't the correct place for a thread like this.
If the OP has a problem with it being here, I or someone else can go ahead and close this thread.

Reactions: mark manning

ironman38102

Sep 9, 2012
Manama
OnePlus 7T
One word. Internet. Kid this is internet where you find people that are smart and people that are so dumb that using the word dumb is not enough but then again there are trolls that like messing with people alot!

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk

hellfire666

May 2, 2008
Bronx
www.ratzblog.com
Thread moved to Off-Topic because our OPO forum wasn't the correct place for a thread like this.
If the OP has a problem with it being here, I or someone else can go ahead and close this thread.

Nope I don't have a problem with that. Its not like you moved it to the accessories section .. :p

One word. Internet. Kid this is internet where you find people that are smart and people that are so dumb that using the word dumb is not enough but then again there are trolls that like messing with people alot!

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk

I don't mind trolls but dev forum is supposed to be a tad bit more serious about it.....anywayz I'm over it

You may Close the thread if needed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    <rant>

</rant>
    I also Found The official OnePlus Forums to be full of people being sarcastic to others even when asking a valid question
    cant beat XDA

my thoughts exactly

CM Jira has become a damn discussion thread..you have to scroll through thousands of useless off-topic comments to get any valuable info sigh!!