[APP][05/08/10][WM 6.x] Windows Media Center - Remote Control - 0.8 BETA

Search This thread

jbrou27

Jun 29, 2007
It's obvious that you have got something everyone likes. I have it installed on my HD2 and it is working if I roll the date back on the PC and the phone. However the only version I can get is the 0.6. Is there a place to download the 0.7 or the 0.8 version?

G

GuestD0291

Hi everyone!

How can I download version 0.8? Link is not working. please Let me know about good link.

Best Regards

jbrou27

Jun 29, 2007
Mike,

Whats going on with this? Are you still working on it, or have you given up on it? The 0.8 Version was posted almost five months ago. The link isn't working and neither are the older versions. Please let me know the status.

Jerome

Jasafo

Jun 25, 2008
for all people who wants to have an alternative solution to this one which looks like its development has been stopped
i found a little app which works really nice but u have to pay 1,49€ for it but i have to say its worth it!
works perfectly with win7 mc...
have a look at this ;)

LINK

if this is against the rules please delete this post i am not sure

4rjan

Jan 17, 2010
i gues it stopped because that german have paid him to stop and now he is making money out of this..

starmena

Nov 25, 2007
Reading, PA
This app definitely has a lot of potential, It was a bit buggy but it's an app that as of this moment is one-of-a-kind. One that I personally wouldn't mind paying a small amount for if it were ever complete. Anyone contacted the developer?

If he decides he no longer wants to keep development going then I would think it's best to make it open source

hdfanatic

May 16, 2010
Perth
Hi everyone, I'm the person who first asked the question in regard to the app not working.... That was long ago, I forgot about this untill got an email update.
To all interested, there are many other, BETTER options paid or not out there. There are also date hacks to allow aspps to work when expired....
GOOGLE is your friend one more time....

To the developer:
* Leaving all loyal members hanging in the " nowhere" is (pardon my french ****!"
* If ylou want $$$ let us know!
* If you want Fame and glory, you have lost that....
* You said the new app is on its way, you are a lyer, never did it!
* This community is about working with eachother and working together to acheive something beneficial to all of us, for game players like you GAME OVER.
go and be an apple boy, they will pay you heaps.... not!

Guys, close this tread, its usless and not contributing to anything.

Sorry if i seem rough, but it has been enough of this it seems.
Delete my post if you think its unresonable
SV.:(

Ramuthra

Oct 14, 2009
Search for Seelisoft Remote control on Google (Can't post outside links).
Its free and even better.

hdfanatic

May 16, 2010
Perth
Give it up people, someone close this tread, its pointless, and has been going for over a year!... Sorry to dissapoint all of yours, but this app is discontinued. WM is discontinued. Move on.... Good luck

FredMcNasty

Sep 3, 2011
How do you download this program?

I've done everything I know how to do. Every time I click on the link, it wont let me download the server nor the client program.