[ROM][OFFICIAL][Marshmallow 6.0][D2VZW] PAC-ROM

Search This thread

klin1344

Nov 11, 2011
Re: [ROM][OFFICIAL][4.2.1] PAC-Man ROM v19.9.0 ~AOSPA+AOKP+CM10.1~ (PIE Update) (2/15

Does the latest fix the bugs with Bluetooth? The 2.12.13 build had lots of Bluetooth glitches, nearly never worked.

Maybe? I've only had one report on Bluetooth being broken, so I do not know whether that I'd the same for everybody. I do not experience any of these Bluetooth glitches though..

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Dmavs3113

Nov 20, 2012
New York
Thanks for the great rom klin! This has become my daily driver.. Do you have any recommendations for a custom kernel or is stock one the best?

klin1344

Nov 11, 2011
Re: [ROM][OFFICIAL][4.2.1] PAC-Man ROM v19.9.0 ~AOSPA+AOKP+CM10.1~ (PIE Update) (2/15

Thanks for the great rom klin! This has become my daily driver.. Do you have any recommendations for a custom kernel or is stock one the best?

Really like this ROM, so Thank you! Is there a different kernel thats recommended?

I use kt747 and it works nicely. :thumbup:

Reactions: sd5500

Mustang915

Oct 30, 2010

I use kt747 and it works nicely. :thumbup:

Hi klin1344, Is their any way you could add support for the galaxy s3 for cricket. We are already running both the latest cm10.1 4.2.1 and 4.2.2.
$ It would be greatly appreciated $ ;)

Sent from my Cricket CM10.1 using Tapatalk 2

eatrice313

Feb 19, 2011

Does multi user work?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium

ruvort

Aug 4, 2010

How are your PIE settings and are you doing the right gestures in the correct area?

I feel bad for asking but how is pie turned off? I can't for the life of me find the option to do so.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk HD

klin1344

Nov 11, 2011

I feel bad for asking but how is pie turned off? I can't for the life of me find the option to do so.

The next update, probably tomorrow, will include the ability to turn off pie. Stay tuned...;)

ruvort

Aug 4, 2010

The next update, probably tomorrow, will include the ability to turn off pie. Stay tuned...;)

Awesome! Thank you very much for the updates :)

SomeDooD123

Sep 13, 2010
Maybe? I've only had one report on Bluetooth being broken, so I do not know whether that I'd the same for everybody. I do not experience any of these Bluetooth glitches though..

Well this build fixed it for me! Works flawlessly with my Bluetooth enabled stereo.

The only problem I am having now is that I can't change the storage location for the camera. It won't let me choose to store in the external SD. Is this normal?

ruvort

Aug 4, 2010

I noticed a bug today that all of my calls are shown as "conference calls" and do not show the information of the person I am calling. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Sora1995

Nov 7, 2010
Google Pixel 2 XL
Google Pixel 5a

I noticed a bug today that all of my calls are shown as "conference calls" and do not show the information of the person I am calling. Is anyone else experiencing this?

I can confirm this. I had called my father earlier and had to call him again, the second time showing it was a conference call. Hanging up didn't end it either.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium

Reactions: ruvort

roflonmywaffle

Jul 11, 2012
Atlanta

Yes, multi user works as it is a JB feature and not TW. Under system settings > users. I would first enable the switch user option for the power menu.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][OFFICIAL][Lollipop 5.1.1][D2VZW] PAC-ROM LP MR1

Header.png

PAC-ROM is built with our own tweaks and options, including picks and features from the best ROMs out there!

Why choose among ROMs, when you have All-in-One !!

Screenshots.png

PAC_man_slider.gif

Features.png

Features_List.png

Disclaimer.png

* By flashing this, you automatically void your warranty! *

* If your phone breaks, blows up or runs away from you, do not cry to us! *

* Do not ask for ETAs!! *

How_to_Install.png

* Download the ROM and GApps *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Wipe data/factory reset *

* Flash the ROM and then GApps *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy *

How_to_Update.png

* Download the latest version *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Flash the ROM *

* Wipe both dalvik cache and cache *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy the latest version of PAC-ROM *

Not_Working.png

Other_Info.png

* None for now *

Download.png

Credits.png

* PAC-ROM Team *

* Cyanogen Team *

* AOKP Team *

* DirtyUnicorns *

* SlimRoms *

* Vanir *

* Omnirom *

* Special thanks to all our Build Bot Providers (see Contributors list for all names) *

* PAC Graphix Team - Graphics, logos and images (see Contributors list for all names) *

* And of course, thank you for your love and support! *

Support.png

Support us with these banners:

pac_user_banner.png

pac_poweredby_banner.png

Help with server costs

donate.gif

XDA:DevDB Information
    Pac-Man - Verizon, ROM for the Verizon Samsung Galaxy S III

Contributors
    Papa Smurf151, manfromgta, clearchris
    ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information

Created 2015-04-29
    Last Updated 2016-08-13
    [ROM][OFFICIAL][4.2.2] PAC-Man ROM Nightly Builds for SCH-I535 (GMail fixed!!)

Original OP
    FYI we are actively updating to 4.4. Do not ask for eta...this will take time to sort out but will be worth it

XDA Moderator
    FYI pac-4.4 branch has been merged into pac github and gerrit. No alpha or nightlies yet but very soon. Feel free to poke around and if daring enough build for yourself. For those who wish to wait...please no eta as we are working as fast as we can. This is a full aosp base with commits brought I'm from all over with our own stuff added as well. Not all featured are added yet but will be over the next few weeks

XDA Moderator
    There will be an rc soon. Within next day or two then nightlies again if needed. We are staying inline with cm. There were a ton of commits push last night that fixed a lot of stuff and brought in more stability. Still a few more things left to do but they will get done.

Sorry I've been out of town all weekend at a beach resort and got engaged

XDA Moderator