[ROM][9 MAR]CoreDroid HD V9.4|GB 2.3.5|SENSE 3.5|SUPER SMOOTH|LordMod KERNEL|ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

huzz107

Dec 30, 2010
Will there be any coredroid rom with ics and sense 4 for the dhd

Sent from my Desire HD using xda premium

This has been asked millions of time.. if there is one Coredroiders will get to kno it.. go to coredroidroms.com there's where main news are:D:D

Huzz of DHD n The Beast HOX!

Well thanks rayford, I ve been I fan of your themes since rcmix but what I am trying to find out is how to stop the animation in the h or 4g signal because any status bar icons I flash still when am using data the icon changes to the origial icon with the arrows up and down lighting... I think in other rom I saw a tweak to disable that, don't know if that worked..

Attachments

• sample.jpg
    sample.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 569

rayford85

May 22, 2011
Well thanks rayford, I ve been I fan of your themes since rcmix but what I am trying to find out is how to stop the animation in the h or 4g signal because any status bar icons I flash still when am using data the icon changes to the origial icon with the arrows up and down lighting... I think in other rom I saw a tweak to disable that, don't know if that worked..

You have to decompile systemui and change all the data animation xmls to match your icons. Then add your icons, delete ours. Then remove our icons public is inside the public.xml. finally rebuild the apk and enjoy.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

huzz107

Dec 30, 2010
You have to decompile systemui and change all the data animation xmls to match your icons. Then add your icons, delete ours. Then remove our icons public is inside the public.xml. finally rebuild the apk and enjoy.

That is what om trying to tell u.. too much hassle!

Huzz of DHD n The Beast HOX!

Reactions: c-prodigo

acidglory

Mar 27, 2010
Hi all..

I luv this ROM very2 much.
Only one thing...when im using internet pass through, i swipe down the taskbar to clear or enggage any notify, my internet pass through will disconnect...seems the phone detect when you plug the usb cable...

Can anybody tell me how to resolve it?Thank you very much

D

Deleted member 4152895

Hi all..

I luv this ROM very2 much.
Only one thing...when im using internet pass through, i swipe down the taskbar to clear or enggage any notify, my internet pass through will disconnect...seems the phone detect when you plug the usb cable...

Can anybody tell me how to resolve it?Thank you very much

I believe the same thing would happen to me.. i would be playing online game and as soon as I connect the USB cable I will lose the connection to the game's internet.

acidglory

Mar 27, 2010
I believe the same thing would happen to me.. i would be playing online game and as soon as I connect the USB cable I will lose the connection to the game's internet.

Tq Magdiel...
I realized other ROM too same problem....what i did is choose internet pass through then check the do not ask anymore button...make it as default action when plug in usb...but still annoying...

tarekh020

Oct 1, 2009
Alexandria
Off-topic Please guyz im kinda noob
I tried to many times to install this great looking rom but for my bad luck ,after flashing this rom i found the phone as same as besfore
it seems like i didnt flash anything , i flashed it over and over and booting the phone after but the old rom stays the same as if i didnt install anything
I noticed that this rom require : Recovery ClockworkMod (only official 2.5.1.3 version!) but i dont know where to get it and how
Please i need some1 redirect me or give a link for any guide to install it
Kindly help and im sorry for the dumb question :eek:

superstick1

Feb 9, 2011
I tried to many times to install this great looking rom but for my bad luck ,after flashing this rom i found the phone as same as besfore
it seems like i didnt flash anything , i flashed it over and over and booting the phone after but the old rom stays the same as if i didnt install anything
I noticed that this rom require : Recovery ClockworkMod (only official 2.5.1.3 version!) but i dont know where to get it and how

That guide is already outdated. You can use 4ext recovery for example, to flash your desired custom ROM.

Did you perform a full wipe before flashing? But it shouldn't be that case cause the updates will overwrite existing files.. weird.

Maybe telling us your step by step process on how you do it..

Sent from my Desire HD using xda premium

rayford85

May 22, 2011

Are you sure your installing the multi device Rom ? I know people have had this happen when they try and flash a one x Rom or sensation Rom to the dhd.

chubelocchoc

Jan 7, 2010
this is amazing room, i'm very interested in this, however i cant find any downloads at here.
Pls, give me some links i can download.
I'm looking forward to see.
thanks anyway.

glevitan

Nov 8, 2011
Buenos Aires
www.arreviewers.com
Reactions: chubelocchoc

huzz107

Dec 30, 2010
thanks, u r good guy ^^

Everyone is good here:D:D.. Actually, if u go to the first page, there is a Download Button, it will lead you to Coredroidroms.com, then you can click on Roms tab, then choose Multi-Device.. done:D:D I kow Glevitan's direct access, but I would invite you to take on a Tour to our Website and also don't forget to visit our MODS Thread for ore treasures.. Happy flashing and Welcome to Coredroid.. The fun has just BEGIN hehehe..

Luv Huzz

Reactions: napster113

ziege

Sep 8, 2011
Under Bavaria
Can someone please explain me, why I'm not able to change my lockring???

Under extras/modifications/skin mods i click on a lockring ... then command runs and my phone reboot ... but nothing has changed???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MOD EDIT: As of November 7th CoreDroid officially moved all its support to another site.

Due to repeated kanging from other Roms as well as needing CST paid version to obtain the latest version of the Rom, anything related to the CoreDroid team is not allowed to be posted anymore on XDA and is from now on considered warez.
    This includes: Signatures, links, themes, as well as any work developed by the CD team or included in any Rom.

TL;dr: If you included anything from CD in your work, you have to remove it.

We appreciate your understanding on the matter in hand,
    XDA Moderation team
    MOD EDIT: Removed content
    Happy Flashing :D Enjoy this awesome Build :D

Thanks Button is always appreciated
    OP Reserved