Allshare Cast Dongle

Search This thread

MatthiasHeil

Aug 17, 2010
How can I get back to using my AllShare Cast Dongle with xKat3 on my SM-P600?

The connection is not established "because of a hardware problem"

If I need to flash stock recovery (running TWRP) what would be a safe place to get it?

Appreciate your help.

Sent from my SM-P600 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

ultramag69

Nov 6, 2007
Waratah
Install xposed framework, then use the Cosmeticsysscopenormalizer mod in the download section. This will make your phone "Official" in system status. You should now be able to use the Allshare cast dongle again no matter what the rom...

Reactions: MatthiasHeil

MatthiasHeil

Aug 17, 2010
Install xposed framework, then use the Cosmeticsysscopenormalizer mod in the download section. This will make your phone "Official" in system status. You should now be able to use the Allshare cast dongle again no matter what the rom...

Tried this - unfortunately it doesn't work. Thanks for caring anyway!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

MatthiasHeil

Aug 17, 2010
That was until now the only way for me, to get it working: I flash a stock recovery, boot into this recovery and reboot system and it works.

Doesn't work for me - unfortunately. I've tried with a stock recovery provided by the ingenious #hanspampel

Sent from my SM-P600 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If I need to flash stock recovery (running TWRP) what would be a safe place to get it?
    That was until now the only way for me, to get it working: I flash a stock recovery, boot into this recovery and reboot system and it works.