[ROM|WWE|RAPH|March 10th|WM6.5.5|23545|SENSE 2.5] MagicROM W/HD2 MINI LOCKSCREEN!

Search This thread

yanbf

Feb 1, 2010
The Problem of Albums

hello!
I had try your ROM 23545 + M2.5! And I like it!
But I found that I can't change the "Albums".

Pls fix it !

THX!!!!!!!

magicman0

Jan 20, 2009
Princeton, NJ
hi all ...

for I am encouraged to try this rom, so far doing very well and fast, but I can not put wallpaper in the manila, because it could be??, for the rest of time is going very well ... thank you very much

I didn't understand clearly:
If you want to change the wallpaper, take the image you want to change the wallpaper to and rename it "HomeBackground.img" and place it in the /Windows/ Directory

hello!
I had try your ROM 23545 + M2.5! And I like it!
But I found that I can't change the "Albums".

Pls fix it !

THX!!!!!!!

Could you specify what exactly the problem is? Which albums are you talking about, albums on the music tab or photo albums. If you mean that you can't flip through the albums in the "Music Tab". Click Library left softkey, and pick a random song. You then should be able to

I'll look into this to see what the problem is, but I can't really help you until you specify the problem a little more.

Last edited:

yanbf

Feb 1, 2010
If you want to change the wallpaper, take the image you want to change the wallpaper to and rename it "HomeBackground.img" and place it in the /Windows/ Directory

Could you specify what exactly the problem is? Which albums are you talking about, albums on the music tab or photo albums. If you mean that you can't flip through the albums in the "Music Tab". Click Library left softkey, and pick a random song. You then should be able to

I'll look into this to see what the problem is, but I can't really help you until you specify the problem a little more.

the problem is:
step1. goto "Photos & Videos" Tab
step2. press left key "albums"
step3. there is all my pic
step4. then, I want change the "album"(press left key), nothing happened.
I can't change the current pic album.

supergenio2

Apr 30, 2009
madrid

hi thanks for reply, but forgive me for my ignorance but in the windows folder I see no folder called "Directory", and another thing does not sound the alarm, tell me what I do to fix this problem??, thank you very much is a great job ... Excuse me for the English, I have to use a translator from Spanish to English.

A greeting

carlos_polanco

Mar 5, 2006
NJ
@Supergenio: Dominicano también!!!

What the CHEF tried to say is that you must rename the image you want and drop it on windows's folder... You must OVERWRITE the Windows file with yours.

In Spanish: Solo cambiale el nombre a la foto que quieres como fondo, la copias en el folder de Windows y sustituyela por la que está allí. Cualquier otra ayuda puedes pedirmela por PM.

carlos_polanco

Mar 5, 2006
NJ
@Magic: I will give your ROM a try.

I'm flashing in a few minutes and will give you my impressions. I'm not a expert but I've been using WinMo for some times :)

EDIT: I got it now. Please add this on the post that have the questions/Answers-->

Where can I find the option to manage my on-screen keyboard? [INPUT]

This is located in Start-Settings-Personal-INPUT but it's hidden by default.

Use your reg-editor and do the following:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ControlPanel\Input
After deleting the "Redirect" registry value and soft resetting, Input back in Personal folder.

Don't give me credits since it has been post in other foums...

Last edited:

k.electron

Jan 27, 2009
wondering if you would be willing to do a leo dialer version for people who are not using video call as the leo dialer seems stabler.

rank2

Dec 13, 2008
Regensburg
Hi,
I've a problem with the mini-lockscreen. When using a pin to unlock the device, the lockscreen appears very small, using only the upper left half of the screen and the pin entered is not accepted for unlocking.

carlos_polanco

Mar 5, 2006
NJ
Hi,
I've a problem with the mini-lockscreen. When using a pin to unlock the device, the lockscreen appears very small, using only the upper left half of the screen and the pin entered is not accepted for unlocking.

Oh! Sh*t you are right!!! Can't unlock :(

This is a mayor issue for me... Now I have to HARDRESET!!!

magicman0

Jan 20, 2009
Princeton, NJ
Hi,

You're right. The HD2 Mini Lockscreen port doesn't have the pin working. I'm sorry for not posting that in the bugs section. I have put up a notice now. Sorry about that. You will have to hard reset

wondering if you would be willing to do a leo dialer version for people who are not using video call as the leo dialer seems stabler.

Sure, expect it in my next release.

Hi! It's me again.

My FUZE's keyboard is not working good either with the .cab you have in the first page.
Please try PRO-FUZE SETUP.CAB go to the program select FUZE and then softreset.
Now should work ;) !
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=490290

The shortcut of application ALBUM is missing on PROGRAMS :(

Thanks so much for your help identifying these bugs, im working on a fix

EDIT: I've fixed the problems, but they will be included in the next build. I can't believe I forgot to include a package

Last edited:

chinapong

Jun 29, 2007
Hi,

This is my fist post ever.
I like your ROM since the last version. However I couldn't get the Fuze keyboard to work.

I just burn the ROM and the problem seem exists even having the "ProFuzeSetup02.cab" installed.

Thanks for nice ROM

CS

supergenio2

Apr 30, 2009
madrid
hi...

another thing does not sound the alarm, tell me what I do to fix this problem??, thank you very much is a great job ... Excuse me for the English, I have to use a translator from Spanish to English.

A greeting

magicman0

Jan 20, 2009
Princeton, NJ
hi...

another thing does not sound the alarm, tell me what I do to fix this problem??, thank you very much is a great job ... Excuse me for the English, I have to use a translator from Spanish to English.

A greeting

Change the "Alarm Sound" when you set the alarm

Google Translate: Cambiar el "Sonido de alarma" cuando se establece la alarma :)