JD€VIL S€RI€S INT€RNΔTIΩNΔL {roms} T€AM ZΩDIΔC

Search This thread

jeremyandroid

Dec 28, 2010
Picayune
Re: [rom] JDEVIL MA6/HYBRID/ MA5 VERSIONS [7105] 2.17.13 TEAM ZODIAC

Hi Jeremy. Thank you soo much for your awesome awesome rom. it is by far the fastest rom i have ever ran. no joke ! no overclock and it feels like im running 12 cores at 3ghz !!!.seriously brother you and this rom are absolutely amazing. !! ive gone through and maxxed out my thanks on ya the last few days and will continue to do so !!!.your sig should read "most elite developer" and im gonna keep hitting thanks until that happens :highfive::laugh: i encourage all other brethren enjoying this work please do the same !!! seriously, lets go back to the speed of this rom ?? its frickin crazy photon fast. ive had several phones with one core two core now four core etc. and i have never ever seen my phone shoot screen to screen like a bolt of lightning. !! oh hey Jeremy, i thought when you said in the op that you get mad when you have to wait i thought that was hillarious and i feel the same way !!.:D amd with this rom there aint no waiting for nothing. even dense jammed packed web pages open like a flash and everything is there like poof !!! no waiting at all ever !!!!!!.

Thank you brother. i appreciate and cant wait to see whats to come !!!

:laugh::D:highfive::D:laugh:

Lol thanks bro!!! It was many months of experiments and soft bricks to bring it to this point . Thanks man for your support .!!!!

JDEVIL ZODIAC POWERED ROMS

Last edited:

SlsAustin

Dec 23, 2012
hi jeremy. Thank you soo much for your awesome awesome rom. It is by far the fastest rom i have ever ran. No joke ! No overclock and it feels like im running 12 cores at 3ghz !!!.seriously brother you and this rom are absolutely amazing. !! Ive gone through and maxxed out my thanks on ya the last few days and will continue to do so !!!.your sig should read "most elite developer" and im gonna keep hitting thanks until that happens :highfive::laugh: I encourage all other brethren enjoying this work please do the same !!! Seriously, lets go back to the speed of this rom ?? Its frickin crazy photon fast. Ive had several phones with one core two core now four core etc. And i have never ever seen my phone shoot screen to screen like a bolt of lightning. !! Oh hey jeremy, i thought when you said in the op that you get mad when you have to wait i thought that was hillarious and i feel the same way !!.:d amd with this rom there aint no waiting for nothing. Even dense jammed packed web pages open like a flash and everything is there like poof !!! No waiting at all ever !!!!!!.

Thank you brother. I appreciate and cant wait to see whats to come !!!

:laugh::d:highfive::d:laugh:

words well spoken bro you speak for me too !!!

Reactions: KDurantula

alberto562

Jul 19, 2009
Long Beach
thank you bro! I love this ROM

As a noob pentester I definitely enjoy this rom. Thank you and who ever else helped u to make this cool rom. It runs pretty flawlessly :)
Quick question do you or anyone know of a good MAC spoofer? :confused:

Reactions: jeremyandroid

SlsAustin

Dec 23, 2012
Speed feels the same on the JDEVIL KERNEL as the rom is so fast I cant tell the difference lol Just like with using the SaberKernel the rom didnt feel any different when I had it ocd @19. But testing the kernel out the battery life has improved by several hours. I consider my self a heavy phone user as I told you on gtalk and only been a couple days and seems to be a substantial increase in the life. Js Ill report again in a few.

Reactions: jeremyandroid

jeremyandroid

Dec 28, 2010
Picayune

Speed feels the same on the JDEVIL KERNEL as the rom is so fast I cant tell the difference lol Just like with using the SaberKernel the rom didnt feel any different when I had it ocd @19. But testing the kernel out the battery life has improved by several hours. I consider my self a heavy phone user as I told you on gtalk and only been a couple days and seems to be a substantial increase in the life. Js Ill report again in a few.

Ok thanks I have got all the results from all testers back and I will release it now. I approved now lol. Sorry you know it takes a few weeks of ridiculous testing before I can release. I just cant help it lol

jeremyandroid

Dec 28, 2010
Picayune

JDEVIL ATOMIC KERNEL V.I up hope every one likes it .
Its usually slow on xda for Sundays so here is something :beer:

Jdevil zodiac powered roms

Last edited:

jeremyandroid

Dec 28, 2010
Picayune

Has anyone tested a 32 or 64 gig card? With my rom and please report back with kernel thanks

csandman1977

Oct 4, 2010

Just flashed this today. Guess I shoud have waited a few more hours! So far its running great. Thanks JD!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

jeremyandroid

Dec 28, 2010
Picayune

Just flashed this today. Guess I shoud have waited a few more hours! So far its running great. Thanks JD!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

Thanks buddy the V.IV update is going to be a few weeks of testing before irs ready. So you are good ! Thanks for your feedback and don't be afraid to ask questions. I closed my other so I can give supreme support. Im not spread to thin now lol .Its all here from now on all roms updates kernels ! All here

Last edited:

js663k1

Dec 19, 2012
Also been on new kernel. Im at a loss for words another amazing job. Just when I think it cant be improved any you improve it. Battery amd speed are by far best. Love the new kernel in the mix

JDEVIL ZODIAC POWERED

Also been on new kernel. Im at a loss for words another amazing job. Just when I think it cant be improved any you improve it. Battery amd speed are by far best. Love the new kernel in the mix

JDEVIL ZODIAC POWERED

Its messed up (in a good way) how Jeremy finds a way to make it faster and better than his previous builds :confused:
OG Note ii running JDevil

Hi Jeremy. Thank you soo much for your awesome awesome rom. it is by far the fastest rom i have ever ran. no joke ! no overclock and it feels like im running 12 cores at 3ghz !!!.seriously brother you and this rom are absolutely amazing. !! ive gone through and maxxed out my thanks on ya the last few days and will continue to do so !!!.your sig should read "most elite developer" and im gonna keep hitting thanks until that happens :highfive::laugh: i encourage all other brethren enjoying this work please do the same !!! seriously, lets go back to the speed of this rom ?? its frickin crazy photon fast. ive had several phones with one core two core now four core etc. and i have never ever seen my phone shoot screen to screen like a bolt of lightning. !! oh hey Jeremy, i thought when you said in the op that you get mad when you have to wait i thought that was hillarious and i feel the same way !!.:D amd with this rom there aint no waiting for nothing. even dense jammed packed web pages open like a flash and everything is there like poof !!! no waiting at all ever !!!!!!.

Thank you brother. i appreciate and cant wait to see whats to come !!!

:laugh::D:highfive::D:laugh:

Brother Jeremy !!! ,
Un FN believable !!! With your super saucy new kernel it feels like im rocking 50 cores @ 7ghz !!!!

This rom is sooooooo awesome. Thank you x's infinity !! You rock Jeremy !!! :D:laugh::victory::highfive::laugh:

jdkadius

Dec 26, 2012
Orlando, FL
I flashed your kernel a couple of times, but it doesn't show up in the about device screen. Still shows the stock kernel. Is it supposed to be that way?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Re: [rom] jdevil ma6 [7105]

:thumbup:
    UPDATES ON NEW BASES RELEASED WILL BE SLOW AS WE HAVE TO STAY ON THE BUILDS FOR A FEW DAYS TO TEST. IM NOT SOLD ON THE NEWER IS BETTER IDEA . IT HAS TO BE PROVEN PERFORMANCE. IM JUST NOT GOING TO THROW ANYTHING OUT THERE .
    IF AN OFFICAL UPDATE IS RELEASED AND ITS IN A ROM WITHIN A DAY THERE IS NO WAY THAT ALL THE FACTORS FOR BATTERY AND SPEED HAVE BEEN TESTED. IT TAKES ALOT LONGER TO TEST. AND IM NOT GOING TO DO THAT JUST FOR THE SAKE OF SAYING IM UP TO DATE.
    HIT ME UP ON FACEBOOK JUST HIT SEARCH AND THEN TYPE strain.jeremy89@gmail.com

NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT DISRESPECT OR BE RUDE TO ANY MEMBER ON THIS FORUM. IF THE SAME QUESTIONS GET ASK OR NOOB QUESTIONS OR ANYTHING OF THAT NATURE LETS SHOW ANDROID LOVE AND BE KIND AND ANWSER THEM . THERE ARE MANY YOUNG USERS SUCH AS KIDS THAT WANT TO LEARN ALL ABOUT THIS STUFF WE DO. SO LETS POSTIVE AND REACH OUT TO NOOBS, VETERANS ALIKE. I AM NOT A DEVELOPER I WANT TO BE BAD BECAUSE DEVS ARE BADASS. EVEN THEN I WILL RESPECT AND BE KIND TO EVERYONE!!!!! SO LETS ALL LEARN TOGETHER AS WE ARE ON A DEVELOPMENT SITE!! NOT TO MENTION ALL THE YOUNG CHILDREN THAT USE THE SITE SUCH AS MY 10YEAR OLD SON THAT JUST DOESNT THINK ABOUT RESEARCHING HE JUST ASK LOL SO PLEASE BE KIND TO ALL ON MY FORUMS THANKS

AT ANY TIME IF YOU GET A FC ON AN APP I HAVE ADDED TO THE ROM JUST UNISTALL IT AND REINSTALL AND THAT WILL SOLVE THE ISSUE.

Its only been a couple weeks since I put the last update. But of anyone wants to learn to theme on the team or anyone else that knows how. The team needs a themer. Thats very hard work. Its very time consuming. Just the mild transparency work I done took a long time for me. I dont really want to get in to that part of it. As with my work and things happening right now my time for xda is getting less and less. Also Im going to try to make a short video soon. The name JDEVIL was a nickname given to me years ago. Our local 5a school I went to and my kids attend is called the Pearl River Central Devils. I wore t shirts as my son played quarter back and got the nick name by co workers Jdevil. Hence the name "JDEVIL". Plenty fo school shirts with the devil logo on them I wore to work. The Zodiac name I added bc alot of stuff such as odin and kernel names has to do with greek mythology and many others that run hand in hand with astrology and Zodiac is a name I felt that kind of blends with all the name of stars "which there are many on xda" so there you go. I hope to explain it nice in a short clip in OP. As I have received inboxes of members wanting to use rom but has issues with the devil name. Im sorry but the name will remain. Anything you do in life is what u make it. You can make the name evil or playful ....

JD€VIL ZΩDIΔC PΩW€R€D RΩMS
    Ok guys as soon as I get an ok from teshxx to use his base .I like his work. He has a stock unmodified mb6. For sake of time I will mod it to the max and put it in OP . As soon as I get permission. His forums say it can be done just as long as I put the link to his rom. Should have it done by wed or so . Especially for Romee74 :thumbup::D

Edit: Just got got inbox from teshxx with the permissions to use his base! So I will get to work and JDEVIL IT AND GET SOME ACTION GOING ON MY DEAD FORUM! LOL ! Testers ill get with yall by Tuesday or so. Xda members looking like eta by weekend .After testing only if no issues found or an fc of any type

JD€VIL ZΩDIΔC PΩW€R€D RΩMS
    THESE ARE THE LATEST INTERNATIONAL ROMS TRANSFORMED TO JD€VIL ZΩDIΔC POWERED ROMS. I WON'T USE AROMA INSTALLER I THINK IT'S A HEAVY BUILD TO MAKE IT WORK AND IT IS SLOWER IN MY OPINION. I BELIEVE THIS IS DUE TO HAVING TO DOWNLOAD ALL THE EXTRA TOOLS/ FILES THAT YOU ARE DOWNLOADING 2 OR 3 OR MORE KERNELS/MODEMS/THEMES THAT WONT BE USED BUT, WEIGHING THE ROM DOWN. ITS MUCH BETTER TO FLASH MODS AFTER SO YOU ARE NOT GETTING USELESS EXTRAS.I PRIDE MYSELF ON SPEED AND BATTERY THAT'S MY MAIN CONCERN. I'M IMPATIENT AND GET MAD WHEN I HAVE TO WAIT OR IF SOMETHING IS SLOW.I WILL HELP REPLY TO QUESTIONS IN THE EVENINGS, DUE TO MY JOB SOMETIMES I AM NOT ABLE TO RESPOND

YOU FLASH ROMS AT YOUR OWN RISK AS THIS IS A DEVELOPMENT SITE!

OVERCLOCKING IS A WASTE AND POINT LESS TO ME. ITS JUST NOT NEEDED WITH MY MODIFICATIONS. AND IM TOTALLY AGAINST UNDERVOLTING. BUT DO AS YOU PLEASE GUYS THATS JUST MY 2CENTS :p

IF YOU LIKE ANYTHING I DO JUST HIT THANKS IT MEANS ALOT TO ME !!!!! ♥I'M THANKFUL FOR ANY♥ DONATIONS♥ EVEN IF ITS JUST 2 DOLLARS:beer: THANKFUL YOU TOOK THE TIME TO DONATE AND REALLY CARE!! AS I SPEND MONTHS OF COUNTLESS HOURS WORKING TO IMPROVE OUR PHONES. IT HELPS WITH HOSTING COST AND HELPS ME! THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!★ ALL MEMBERS THAT DONATE ★HAVE AN OPTION TO BE A TESTER OR IN OP AND GET EARLY BIRD UPDATES AND INBOX PERSONAL SUPPORT YOU NEED ON ANYTHING!!!!

THE NAME JD€VIL WAS A NICKNAME THAT WAS GAVE TO ME BY COWORKERS. THE LOCAL HIGHSCHOOL IS CALLED PRC DEVILS. MY SON PLAYED QUATERBACK AND I ALWAYS WORE DEVIL SHIRTS AND I LIKE TO CUT UP AT WORK AND HENCE THE NAME JD€VIL. I PICKED THE NAME TEAM ZΩDIΔC BECAUSE ALOT OF STUFF ON XDA AND GNU/LINUX USE NAMES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH THE STARS OR MYTHICAL HISTORY/GODS,ODIN,KERNELS AND SOFTWARE ETC. SO THE NAME SEEM LIKE A GOOD IDEA . SO HERE WE ARE !! FEEL FREE TO HIT ME ON FACEBOOK IF YOU WANT TO SEE ME AND MY FAMILY strain.jeremy89@gmail.com

JD€VIL BOOSTMODS
    UPDATED HOST FILES
    INCREASED SIGNAL STRENGTH REPORTING AND GPS SIGNAL REPORTING { MORE ACCURATE READINGS} (CREDIT TO STOCK TOOLCHAIN!)
    JD€VIL ROMS WILL ALWAYS BE TOUCHWIZ AND WILL INCLUDE APPS AND SCRIPTS ETC LISTED BELOW
    JD€VIL WIFI SCRIPTS
    JD€VIL FASTER TOUCH SCRIPTS
    SCROLLING RESPONSE SCRIPTS
    JD€VIL JPEG AND IMAGING QUALITY SCRIPTS
    FORCE STOCK TW LAUNCHER IN MEMORY
    INIT.D JD€VIL BOOST FOLDER
    JD€VIL FASTBOOT
    JD€VIL OPTIMIZATION OF MEDIA SCANNER
    JD€VIL OPTIMIZATION KERNEL /GPU COMMUNICATION
    JD€VIL VIDEO AND RECORDING MODS
    DISABLE SCROLLING CACHEDNS RESOLUTION SCRIPT
    ALL LOGGING OFF!!!!
    VSYNC OFF( THIS IS EXPERIMENTAL )
    JD€VIL INTERFACE SCRIPTS
    ALLOW THE PURGE OF ASSETS TO FREE UP RAM ( THIS ONLY WORKS IF YOU HAVE OOM GROUPING OTHER WISE USELESS .)
    ENABLED 16 BIT TRANSPARENCY( THERE IS ALOT MORE TO MY BUILD PROP EDITS THAT WORK IN CONJUCNTION WITH OTHER PROGRAMS OR SCRIPTS ETC OTHERWISE TYPING JUST A RANDOM COMMAND ON BUILD PROP IS USULESS THESE ARE TESTED AND PROVEN)
    UI JD€VIL MODIFICATION
    VIDEO QUALITY 1080 NORMAL 17 MBIT/FINE 24 MBIT/ SUPERFINE 30MBIT
    SOUND QUALITY 192 KBIT/S 48000KHZ
    720P NORMAL 9MBIT/FINE 13 MBIT/SUPERFINE 17 MBIT
    DISABLE DALVIK AS WELL AS JNI ERROR CHECKING
    JD€VIL BYTEODE VERIFYING
    JD€VIL ZIP ALIGNMENT AT BOOT
    DE_ODEX
    JD€VIL TERIMINATED KIES EXC ETC.FILES
    JD€VILTERIMINATED NETWORK DATA LEAKS
    JD€VIL SAMPLING LIB MODIFICATIONS
    CODE JD€VIL CLEANED
    JD€VIL SCROLLING RESPONSE SCRIPTS
    JD€VIL DEFRAG ALL DATA AT BOOT
    JD€VIL READ/WRIGHT SD SCRIPTS
    JD€VIL SD FAST MOUNT
    JD€VIL OOM GROUPING HIGH!
    MINFREE VALUE JD€VIL SCRIPTS
    JD€VIL RAM COMPRESSION@128
    23 TOGGLES [ WANAM ]
    JD€VIL CSC
    JD€VIL 4 IN 1
    UNLIMITED MULTI [ LengendK ]
    JD€VIL SLIMMED REMOVED BLOAT LIBS/JARS/ETC
    DE BLOATED JD€VIL STYLE
    REMOVED JD€VIL TRANSPARENCY THEME
    GPU JD€VIL TUNED (EXPERIMENTAL)
    MORE JD€VIL BUILD PROP TUNE NETWORK AND WIFI ADJUSTMENTS
    BRAVIA 3 ENGINE
    DSPLOIT JD€VIL FAVORITE
    SUPER USER V.1.25
    WIFI KILL
    APEX LAUNCHER OR TW
    WIFI VULNERABILITY APPS
    AD BLOCKER
    3D LIVE WALLPAPERS
    TUBERMATE
    JD€VIL BLACK STATUS BAR
    APP SIGNATURES WILL BE LEFT UNMODIFIED IN UPDATE. THIS IS SO WHEN THE PLAY STORE UPDATES THE NEW UPDATES WILL BE SWEET AND NO CONFLICTS!
    SAME FEATURES AS ABOVE ROMS
    GOOGLE PLAY JD€VIL HACK WITH NO RESTRICTIONS AND MULTI DPI OK
    ALLOWS LONG SMS WITH MMS CONVERSION
    4.2 CAMERA JD€VIL HACK WITH MULTI APP SHARE AND GPS PHOTO TAGGING
    XPOSED INSTALLER [ rovo89 ]《DPI OPTION , FONT SCALE/CONTROL, FAKE SCREEN SIZE FOR ALL APPS, LOCAL LANG. OPTION, FULL SCREEN MODE , HIDE TITLE BAR, FORCE SCREEN ORENTATION LAND/PORT/AUTO, STAY RESIDENT IN RAM , INSISTANT NOTIFICATIONS, EASY PERMISSIONS FIX》
    NETWORK SPOOFER
    JD€VIL ENTROPY BUILD IN TOOL
    VM SWAPPINESS RAISED TO AN AGGRESSIVE 80%
    VM PANIC ON OOM DISABLED
    VM PAGE CLUSTER SET TO 4^n
    VM MIN FREE ORDER SHIFT RAISED TO THE MAX @5
    VM DROP CACHES SET TO MAX@3
    VM DIRTY WRITE BACK CENTISECONDS SET TO 16s000
    VM BLOCK DUMP DISABLED
    CONTENT APP IDLE OFFSET DISABLE
    CPU MIN DURATION CHECK DISABLE
    APP SWITCH DELAY TIME [FALSE]
    GC TIMEOUT [FALSE]
    JD€VIL NET TCP BUFFER TUNE
    JD€VIL FS LEASE BREAK TIME TUNE
    JD€VIL FS.NR OPEN ALLOCATE TUNE
    JD€VIL KERNEL CHILD RUN DISABLE
    JD€VIL SCHEDULED WAKEUP GRANULARITY TUNE
    ENTROPY JD€VIL FEED TIME INJECTIONS
    JD€VIL ENTROPY PASSIVE METHODS TO CONFIGURE KERNEL.
    RUNS A NON-INTENSIVE CPU LOOP
    (I BELIEVE THAT IS A MAJOR CAUSE FOR BATTERY DRAIN ON MOST OTHER ENTROPY APPS/BUILDS FOUND ON XDA)
    OPTIMIZATION OF PARTITION MOUNTS
    JD€VIL EXT4 LATENCY TUNE
    JD€VIL CPU TRANSITION LATENCY TUNE
    RAMFS FROM. 795352 KERNEL WITH BUSYBOX ADVANCE JD€VIL TUNE IN SBIN/XBIN
    LPA ENABLED
    JD€VIL LZO COMPRESSION
    JD€VIL LZO CO.
    MOST RAM FOR A TW ROM AVAILABLE
    JD€VIL DE CONTROL ( EXPERIMENTAL)
    JD€VIL DIGITAL NOISE READ TUNE (EXPERIMENTAL)
    HZ DISABLE
    WIFI MULTI CAST JD€VIL BLOCKED
    JD€VIL GIT SHA_1 TUNE

I FEEL LIKE I HAVE PUSHED THIS VERSION OF JB TO THE LIMIT. THE LITTLE UPDATES THEY DOING IS NOT ENOUGH FOR ME TO UPDATE JUST BECAUSE THEY DO A FEW SMALL TWEAKS THAT DONT APPLY TO US ANYWAY. I WONT BE DOING ANY MORE UPDATES UNTIL WE GET THE OFFICAL 4.2.2. HOWEVER IF I CAN GET THE BELOW ROM TO SHOW IMPROVEMENTS WITH SPEED AND BATTERY IT WILL BE THE LAST RELEASE ON THIS VERSION OF JB. HOWEVER IT WILL BE A SUBSTANTIAL TIME PERIOD BEFORE RELEASE AS WITH MANY ADJUSTMENTS AND MODS I STILL DONT SEE ANY IMPROVEMENTS YET TO LET THE ROM OUT.I WILL RELEASE WHEN A SUBSTANTIAL IMPROVEMENTS HAS BEEN SEEN AND FELT BY ME OR MY TEAM. HUGE AMOUNT OF MODS AND NO DIFFERENCE AT THIS TIME: SO FAR MAXED OUT FOR SPEED AND BATTERY! AS I BELIEVE JUST BECAUSE AN UPDATE ROLLS OUT I HAVE TO TEST FOR WEEKS BEFORE I RELEASE. IT HAS TO PROVE WORTHY OF AN UPDATE. AS I HAVE HAD UPDATES THAT WERE TESTED SLOWER !

MC3 V.II DOWNLOAD HERE: http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=22909751817929415
    NO THEME

MC3 V.II DOWNLOAD HERE:http://www.mediafire.com/?k5g6q7s71s3sx08
    JD€VIL TRANSPARENCY THEME

T€AM ZΩDIΔC
    J€R€MY"JD€VIL"STRAIN AKA JEREMYANDROID/MASTERMIND/ ARCHITECT

BLKGHOST22 OFFICAL TESTER FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE TEAM! !
    TIGERZ0202 / BEST FREIND
    KDURANTULA OFFICAL TESTER /FORUM SUPPORT/OUTSTANDING TEAM SUPPORT/OUTSTANDING CONTRIBUTION
    KEVIN_DIU OFFICAL TESTER
    FLIP69ZZ OFFICAL TESTER/FORUM SUPPORT
    XMAVRICKX2005 OFFICAL TESTER

CREDITS
    NUNHUGGER ( THE DEVELOPER I WANT TO BE LIKE ONE DAY)
    KDURANTULA DONATION AND HUGE!! FORUM SUPPORT
    TIFFANY84 HOST
    JT004 HOST AND HUGE FORUM SUPPORT / TEAM ZODIAC SIGNATURES DESIGN/BUILD
    OHMEYE DONATION AND SUPPORT
    Y2KALPHA DONATION AND SUPPORT
    JS663K DONATION
    SLSAUSTIN DONATION
    SAMSUNGLUVER DONATION
    TUTUSINGHSOHI DONATION
    BLUE VERHEY (XDA GUEST) DONATION
    JEREMY23](XDA GUEST) DONTATION
    ANNAB (XDA GUEST)DONATION
    RON45SMKID (XDA GUEST)DONATION
    NOOB187 (XDA GUEST ) DONATION
    ANTIVENOM (XDA GUEST) DONATION
    CUTETPUSS (XDA GUEST) DONATION
    ANDRELANOIGE (XDA GUEST) DONATION
    WANG ZHAOWEN (XDA GUEST) DONATION
    BIGBAKE88 DONATION

[B[/B]
    I WISH I COULD PERSONALLY THANK YOU ALL FACE TO FACE FOR DONATIONS AND SUPPORT BUT ALL I CAN SAY IS A HEART FELT THANK YOU !!!

JD€VIL ROM AND KERNEL BASES COME FROM HERE THANKS TO SAMSUNG

http://www.sammobile.com/

http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/

http://opensource.samsung.com/

THANKS ZEDOMAX! FOR THIS QUICK ROM REVEIW. YOU CAN HEAD OVER THERE AND CHECK OUT MANY ROMS AND GET ALOT OF INFO .
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccmgPL1-T_U&feature=youtube_gdata_player

JD€VIL S€RI€S BY JEREMYANDROID
    Ok guys Jt004 will be taking over for me . Hes gonna use all the same JDevil mods. With some added features to keep us updated. Ill be back in a few weeks but ill check in often. Guys ill be in touch