Sense 5 Lock screen(sort of) the best iteration yet!!

Search This thread
I have the Find 5 and a lockscreen I love is that of the HTC One.Unfortunately with HTC not making it easy to port sense stuff to other platforms I made my own method of getting this to any device.Yes it's mine made by me which means this is the only post online you'll see about this.It works for any android device.You do need a couple of downloads though.Feel free to share this anywhere but give me credit on re-sharing.OK!
Downloads:
-A file explorer ie any of your choice.
-This sense 5 theme pack.
-UCCW and this theme for UCCW.
-widget locker.
-My widget locker backup.
-This widget locker theme.
Procedure:
Noobs read and don't spam the thread with unnecessary questions!
-After downloading and installing widgetlocker place the widgetlocker theme and my backup in the folder /sdcard/data/com.teslacoilsw.widgetlocker/themes and /backup respectively.If these folders aren't available , create them in lowercase letters.
-Open widgetlocker and restore my backup file from the widgetlocker settings.
-Enjoy!!
A video will be up soon for this!
If you like my work pls like and share!!!!
Video here!!
sense+5.jpg

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have the Find 5 and a lockscreen I love is that of the HTC One.Unfortunately with HTC not making it easy to port sense stuff to other platforms I made my own method of getting this to any device.Yes it's mine made by me which means this is the only post online you'll see about this.It works for any android device.You do need a couple of downloads though.Feel free to share this anywhere but give me credit on re-sharing.OK!
    Downloads:
    -A file explorer ie any of your choice.
    -This sense 5 theme pack.
    -UCCW and this theme for UCCW.
    -widget locker.
    -My widget locker backup.
    -This widget locker theme.
    Procedure:
    Noobs read and don't spam the thread with unnecessary questions!
    -After downloading and installing widgetlocker place the widgetlocker theme and my backup in the folder /sdcard/data/com.teslacoilsw.widgetlocker/themes and /backup respectively.If these folders aren't available , create them in lowercase letters.
    -Open widgetlocker and restore my backup file from the widgetlocker settings.
    -Enjoy!!
    A video will be up soon for this!
    If you like my work pls like and share!!!!
    Video here!!
    sense+5.jpg
    Thank you, looks good!
    Can you share the wallpaper you have on the video?
    Foto-QW8CEA3A.jpg