Audiophile needs advise on connection

Search This thread

FordNate

Oct 28, 2012
Sacramento
Simple and easy just kinda lost on what to get for streaming music to my "old" pioneer deck in my vehicle. I say old, but its about 4 years old and i might just replace it when money becomes more available. I'm trying to decide in the mean time best connection method is A2DP dongle/APT-X reciever or gold plated heavy duty 3.5 cord. I'm currently using GoneMad on my S4 and just want as best sound possible out of the whole setup. Thoughts anyone as to what is "better" to use? TIA

Triscuit

Jun 11, 2010
Bonita Springs, FL
I would go for a nice 3.5 stereo cable. There have been so many issue with the S4 and Bluetooth, you want something that will work and work no matter what. If you're rooted, I also highly recommend installing Viper4Android. It takes the audio signal and routes it though its own DAC.......which is better than most smart phones.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: FordNate

FordNate

Oct 28, 2012
Sacramento
I was thinking bout V4A although doing it in the past on my dinc2 was a lil confusing n a lot of extra IRS files to put in, but yeah it worked. Easier to set up on the S4 or about the same ? Yeah I had root the night I bought this phone n kept the mdk loader by stopping the update in the store.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I would go for a nice 3.5 stereo cable. There have been so many issue with the S4 and Bluetooth, you want something that will work and work no matter what. If you're rooted, I also highly recommend installing Viper4Android. It takes the audio signal and routes it though its own DAC.......which is better than most smart phones.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using xda app-developers app
    Best quality is 3.5 stereo cable...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk