Looking for a ROM with Pie Menu

Search This thread

KuGeL94

Jun 5, 2012
Germany
esfmods.com
Hello I am looking for a Moto G ROM that also has the Pie Menu Feature.

Here is what I'm looking for more specific:

This is our defautl Moto G screen:
3Q5Xb15.png

I want to be able to disable the 3 on screen buttons for a fullscreen performance:
6eaLMtd.png

And also instead of the google now swipe up thing:
b67X7sb.png

I would like to be able to have the 3 navigation buttons as in pie form:
fXD8nqX.png

If you know a ROM that has these kind of features, please tell me which because I want it. :D

Thank you in advance.

ximmox

Mar 14, 2010
Hi, do you tryied if pie from gravity box works on moto g before to try a new rom?

This works perfectly, been using PIE for weeks through GravityBox.

So, keep using the stable and perfectly running stock Android build, it's not really worth to try Roms that are still in development while the stock Rom is pure Android and runs 100% stable (disable the Motorola apps if you like).
Install xposed Framework and GravityBox as a module, this has most of all popular Rom features and also offers a very customizable PIE implementation. [emoji106]

Reactions: denzel09

robt77

Mar 17, 2012
Manchester
If you want a custom ROM, the latest Carbon build is running pretty smooth and you can disable the Nav bar and you can enable Pie.

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi, do you tryied if pie from gravity box works on moto g before to try a new rom?

This works perfectly, been using PIE for weeks through GravityBox.

So, keep using the stable and perfectly running stock Android build, it's not really worth to try Roms that are still in development while the stock Rom is pure Android and runs 100% stable (disable the Motorola apps if you like).
    Install xposed Framework and GravityBox as a module, this has most of all popular Rom features and also offers a very customizable PIE implementation. [emoji106]