ROM request

Search This thread

Mekano14

Jan 19, 2014
All I'm looking for is a ROM that has the Motorola camera the ability to customize all icons (battery, signals, clock etc), easy access to battery saving options and that really it. Everything else is a bonus.

Optimizing my Moto X

hovax615@hotmail.com

Jan 4, 2009
Corona, CA - Murfreesboro, TN
All I'm looking for is a ROM that has the Motorola camera the ability to customize all icons (battery, signals, clock etc), easy access to battery saving options and that really it. Everything else is a bonus.

Optimizing my Moto X

You don't need a ROM you only need root, gravity box, greenify and that's it.

MOTO X SLAPPED

Reactions: ghostt021

Mekano14

Jan 19, 2014
No matter what I use I can't change the colour or the icon for that matter of the wifi/data symbols. I've tried ex themer, Xblast, ROM Toolbox, nothing changes the colour of the signal icons.

Optimizing my Moto X

imparables

Oct 5, 2010
New Jerz
No matter what I use I can't change the colour or the icon for that matter of the wifi/data symbols. I've tried ex themer, Xblast, ROM Toolbox, nothing changes the colour of the signal icons.

Optimizing my Moto X

Have you tried HK Theme manager for Xposed.....works great. It's similar to the CM/T Mobile theme changer and it uses those themes. Just Google it and you'll find the XDA page.....

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk 2

Dburgessme2

Jan 3, 2012
Have you tried HK Theme manager for Xposed.....works great. It's similar to the CM/T Mobile theme changer and it uses those themes. Just Google it and you'll find the XDA page.....

Just curious...does the HK Theme Manager cause any lag? I was following it for a bit but saw some discussion about that so stopped watching it.

I enjoyed Cobalt Them on my gNex. I'd kinda like to get those effects back.

BUT, I might not do anything if it causes our good 'Ol Gravity Box to break!

Thanks!

imparables

Oct 5, 2010
New Jerz
I have zero lag and it does not cause any issues with gravity box. So gar so good. X theme gave me the problems.....

I also like Cobalt.....

Mekano14

Jan 19, 2014
It says I have to download some apk and put it on an SD card. How?

Optimizing my Moto X

imparables

Oct 5, 2010
New Jerz
X Theme Beta 5 is no longer being developed. You use HK just like X Theme, not sure what the difficulty is.

imparables

Oct 5, 2010
New Jerz
Make sure you download the latest version....I'm having absolutely no issues with it. Not sure why so many people are having issues.

Maybe the specific ROM build, busybox version, etc. could be causing issues.

Mekano14

Jan 19, 2014
Anyone have the theme chooser app that I need to use the themes on ROM Toolbox? Or know where I can get it

Optimizing my Moto X

hovax615@hotmail.com

Jan 4, 2009
What do I do with the apks after

Optimizing my Moto X

You download them then install them and open up xtheme. It will show picture attached then just press the back button and click on a theme you installed, apply theme and soft reboot.

MOTO X SLAPPED

Attachments

• 1398574941826.jpg
    1398574941826.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 34

hovax615@hotmail.com

Jan 4, 2009
I don't have xtheme.

Optimizing my Moto X

This is very disappointing.... A lot of people have been helping you out. Obviously your not one to follow directions well.... Use HK theme manager and download the themes provided or do a Google search and really look, read and follow directions. Or follow my advice which the website I provided you if you LOOKED hard enough you would have seen xthemeengine beta 5 apk in the list of apks to download....

MOTO X SLAPPED

Reactions: imparables

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Optimizing my Moto X

You don't need a ROM you only need root, gravity box, greenify and that's it.

MOTO X SLAPPED
    I don't have xtheme.

Optimizing my Moto X

This is very disappointing.... A lot of people have been helping you out. Obviously your not one to follow directions well.... Use HK theme manager and download the themes provided or do a Google search and really look, read and follow directions. Or follow my advice which the website I provided you if you LOOKED hard enough you would have seen xthemeengine beta 5 apk in the list of apks to download....

MOTO X SLAPPED