Intercept Root Apk and Recovery flasher

Search This thread

entropy.of.avarice

Apr 29, 2010
St. Louis
Epic.

Many thanks for the link! I had rooted my Intercept via the Samsung driver method and a windows PC - for the life of me my girlfriend's identical Intercept would not root using that method.

This worked like a charm. Easy as hell. One click, you got root - no external PC, no issues.

Thank you so much for posting this!

Lperez6485

May 27, 2011
Worked perfect now my ladies phone is usable again. anyone recommend any good roms

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA Premium App

entropy.of.avarice

Apr 29, 2010
St. Louis
Worked perfect now my ladies phone is usable again. anyone recommend any good roms

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA Premium App

Still using stock VM 2.2 rom after rooting - used root toolbox to kill a lot of the annoying apps that are included with the rom, installed a decent ad blocker - worries about trying a custom ROM - I rely on being able to tether my Intercept via wifi and don't want to risk messing up my 3g signal.

Give me a shout if you find a good ROM?

kmo97

Aug 4, 2010
This apk is the bomb. It works! :) A good one to keep on the SD card just in case.

TechnoHacker

Dec 28, 2010
Yes there is. I use my intercept for fun and development, and i have tried and successfully UN-rooted the device.

Search unroot Samsung intercept on Google. I remember the sdx forums had a tutorial.

-Sent from my HTC EVO 3D using the XDA App.

bzlmnop

Dec 4, 2008
Link is Down...

The download link isnt working... can anyone help me out and post a new link?

redone430

Apr 27, 2011
I downloaded this and it says that my phone is already rooted but its not.. I tried permanent root temp root and just installing cm01 recovery all with no luck.. can anyone help me?

Sent from my SPH-M910 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    :-D

Finally, there is an App that can Get you permanent root on Samsung Intercept (Both Virgin Mobile and Sprint versions). It does not need PC, USB cable or USB Drivers. You can get Root as well as install CM01 Custom Recovery using this App.

Thanks to spaztecho from SDX Developers.

Go here:

Intercept Root Apk and Recovery flasher

:-D