SM-N900W8 Canadian 4.4.2 Kitkat for Sasktel/Telus/Bell and Rogers

Search This thread

shant0nu

Mar 28, 2012
Saskatoon
I've managed to successfully install 4.4.2 onto Rogers bell SaskTel and telus Note 3. Modem and CSC from the latest Canadians Carrier and flashed with Odin 3.09 along with TelCel (Mexican) 4.4.2 files below. Download link file in the attached file.

Good luck all Canadians....

dabwoy

Oct 14, 2012
I was hoping someone could shine some light on which csc stock n900w8(rogers) uses. Any help is appeciated

roriii

Jan 28, 2006
All the SM-N900W8 you can change the CSC by doing *#272*your IMEI # ,and the list of CSC will pop up .for Rogers chose RWC , keep in mind after chosing RWC this will factory reset your phone and reboot to the provider you ask for .

hope this help .

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------

All the SM-N900W8 you can change the CSC by doing *#272*your IMEI # ,and the list of CSC will pop up .for Rogers chose RWC , keep in mind after chosing RWC this will factory reset your phone and reboot to the provider you ask for .

hope this help .

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've managed to successfully install 4.4.2 onto Rogers bell SaskTel and telus Note 3. Modem and CSC from the latest Canadians Carrier and flashed with Odin 3.09 along with TelCel (Mexican) 4.4.2 files below. Download link file in the attached file.

Good luck all Canadians....