[K701] Empire Electronix

Search This thread

HalfDead93

Nov 5, 2013
Hello,

I was wondering if anybody here was still looking for a custom rom for the Empire Electronix K701.

Since I revived mine today I directly took the original firmware and rooted it.
Most stock apps have been removed aswell, cause I simply don't see the point in having them.
( had Angry Birds as a stock app ¬_¬ )

Back to the point; If anybody here is still interested in getting a rom for this tablet, please let me know and I will *TRY* to edit the firmware in the way YOU want it ( after testing it myself ofcourse ).

Cheers.

Last edited:

Gertlily

Nov 18, 2012
Harlingen
Hello,

I was wondering if anybody here was still looking for a custom rom for the Empire Electronix K701.

Most stock apps have been removed aswell, cause I simply don't see the point in having them.

Back to the point; If anybody here is still interested in getting a rom for this tablet, please let me know and I will *TRY* to edit the firmware in the way YOU want it ( after testing it myself ofcourse ).

Cheers.

Hi,

Maybe a bit late. But I just got one from the neighbour which is running Android 4.1.1

So could you tell me what version you have of Android for it? And how I can actually root that damn device..?

Thank!

HalfDead93

Nov 5, 2013
Hi,

Maybe a bit late. But I just got one from the neighbour which is running Android 4.1.1

So could you tell me what version you have of Android for it? And how I can actually root that damn device..?

Thank!

I will upload the pre-rooted firmware for you tomorrow.
I believe I'm running 4.1.1 aswell.. I'm not that good a dev to port higher android versions to the device..

Gertlily

Nov 18, 2012
Harlingen
I will upload the pre-rooted firmware for you tomorrow.
I believe I'm running 4.1.1 aswell.. I'm not that good a dev to port higher android versions to the device..

Well even rooted is already awesome!
I've been trying to root it for hours now.. Without any real luck.. It works in ADB shell and only app is Root Explorer.
None of other root apps works. So.. Thanks already!

sbuuren

Oct 4, 2014
rom k701

hello my friend ive been looking for the rom of the k701 could you send me a rom that if yoou have ?

greetz stef:good:
Hello,

Cheers.