HTC Desire Z freezes all the way

Search This thread

n30x

Feb 24, 2014
Hey guys,

I talk for my girlfriend, because I mod her phone. She got a Desire Z. We rooted it, installed cwm (phone bought brand new and s-off) and flashed lots of firmwares. We stucked at the mildwild rom (gingerbread) and it worked perfectly. After a few months she decided to switch the rom and we had everything, from jelly bean to kitkat and we decided for the coolos gingerbread miui. The phone started getting slower and it had many force closes and I wasn't able to modify the launcher as she wanted (I wasn't able to fix all issues for landscape, if anybody knows a solution, please tell me) and we got back to the mildwild. But the random freezes didn't stop. We've got the following issues:
- if she installs a specific office app, the phone stucks in a bootloop
- phone randomly freezes
- issues are the same, even if we change to another custom rom

what we did:
flashed several roms and wiped dalvik cache

what we not did:
we didn't took a look into the logcat and we didn't try to flash a stock rom again.

edit: actually we record with CatLog the logcat.

Last edited:

n30x

Feb 24, 2014
logcat recording finished. Because of a missing pc, we recorded it with an app and I splitted it to 2 files.
I see nothing special, just some crashes in go launcher and miui lock screen...

Attachments

• logcat1.txt
    354.7 KB · Views: 2
  • logcat2.txt
    333.9 KB · Views: 1

n30x

Feb 24, 2014
We've got a new log (smaller one)
At the time of 16:05, the screen stopped reponding. If you turn on the screen, you can unlock it and do everything you want, if you got in the launcher, everything stops. You can change with the home button to another app, but you can't do anything in the app. It rotates without problems and you can make whatever you want in the lockscreen, but somewhere else nothing happens if you touch on the screen.
Also we've changed the Launcher from GO Launcher to Acelauncher.
Lockscreen: Miui Locker
CM version: 7.1 vision
Kernel version: 2.6.35.14-cyanogenmod-g8090e84-dirty niker@niker-cirtual-machine #22
Rom: MildWild CM7.2
time of issue: 16:05

Attachments

• 2014-02-25-16-00-23.txt
    148 KB · Views: 2