Collection of Desire Themes (6.30.10)

Search This thread

cubanaso

Jun 5, 2008
Miramar, FL
First off, I want to thank for this great community that XDA has created. I also want to thank El Condor for his great work on the GTX theme it inspired me to create this theme. Thanks to the themers out there in the nexus community. Big ups to manup for his great guides on nexus-nation and jmotyka for all his help. I started this theme by putting together a collection pngs' from different roms while focusing on simplicity. I then started editing all the png's from the ground up. Lastly thanks paul for his great desire port! if it wasnt for that I would have never been able to create this theme. I posting a teaser pic to gauge interest from the community. The release of this theme depends solely on the interest of the community members, so the more interest the sooner I release it. Hope you guys enjoy!

t8sxfs.png

This theme is for r22 of pauls desire port

Download Link for version 1.3
http://www.mediafire.com/?m42mevqemjd

Nandroid Backup first to be on the safe side!

Copy zip file to sd card root folder and install via recovery and enjoy!

Here is the wallpaper iam using. In order to avoid the wallpaper from distorting after applying I suggest you download Wallpaper set and save from the market and use it to apply this wallpaper.

8vn9yc.png

uVOux.png

6/25/10- Updated notification icons, statusbar and dock. Working on widgets next.
6/9/10- v1.1 framework and htc.resources have been cleaned up and completed, still working on the widgets. created a custom bootanimation!
6/4/10- v1 framework and htc.resources 99% done, 90% of sense widgets complete
6/1/10- Updated screens below. Finishing up the widgets.

Black n' Red Theme
2l9kyg0.png

25f36h3.png

2hnalw1.png

Download Link
http://www.mediafire.com/?mzkunommgmm

Last edited:

deepakoffline

Jun 15, 2009
Chandigarh
www.stayonline.org
really liked the themes.
but wanted to know that are they for just for rooted phones?? also how to install.... please explain the procedure... i am sure many people here are not the techi and dont know how to do it

thanks

Knotan

Jun 21, 2010
Kungsör
yeah. and will it work on DeFroST 1.3 FRF72 Full Rom (Stock max 998MHz no undervolt) ? Looks freaking great man. Awesome work :p

koRn666

Jan 12, 2010
Mexico D.F.
Very nice work man, im downloading the black theme right now! but i have a question, im currently using the white theme, i can flash directly the black theme? or i have install the rom again? thanks in advance, and sorry for my very bad english

cubanaso

Jun 5, 2008
Miramar, FL
If you have white theme installed you will have to re flash rom because some aspects of the white theme will remain.
This is a sense theme. To install, just flash from recovery.

Last edited:

cubanaso

Jun 5, 2008
Miramar, FL
Yeah or if you created a nandroid backup you can just restore. You should be able to flash your rom without wiping anything, pretty much just restoring the original theme of sense.

benko286

Retired Forum Moderator
Aug 2, 2008
Croatia, Zagreb
both themes are great but they would be even better if they have stock down taskbar(one where you press for phone apps..) :)

Also would be wesome if you can put battery indicator from "white" to "black" theme;)

cubanaso

Jun 5, 2008
Miramar, FL
both themes are great but they would be even better if they have stock down taskbar(one where you press for phone apps..) :)

Also would be wesome if you can put battery indicator from "white" to "black" theme;)

I dont like the stock launchbar too much, lol, but Ill be adding the stock launchbar as well as creating different launchbars to flash seperately just to add some variety. Also white theme will be updated with new notification icons. I will also remove the boot sound.

ranagade

Jan 14, 2010
Sydney
Samsung Galaxy S9
Excellent dark theme!

I prefer this to the light version as it uses less power not lighting up the screen all white.

If you make the reflection of the white numbers in the clock white as well, the clock will look WAY cool and sleek!

Any chance of getting a black and blue/cyan alternative?

Great job you're doing here!

cubanaso

Jun 5, 2008
Miramar, FL
Updated Detox Theme. Sorry power widget still buggy. I will be fixing that tomorrow after work. Can you guys post any other bugs so i can fix them. Thanks