[Q] sense 5.0 blinkfeed, lockscreen icons

Search This thread

07kristof07

Jan 25, 2014
Hi! I just installed the vipers 5.0.0 rom, with the htc sense 5.0 to my htc sensation xe.

I have 2 questions:

1. I can't turn on blinkfeed ( I saw in some thread that it can be easily turn on from the settings/personalize screen, but i didn't saw an option like that...)

2. I haven't got the icons @ the lockscreen, there is only the unlock option.

Please give me some tipps, i'm new in this...Thanks in advance:)

huzefaonline

Dec 21, 2012
Karachi
Moto Z Play
Hi! I just installed the vipers 5.0.0 rom, with the htc sense 5.0 to my htc sensation xe.

I have 2 questions:

1. I can't turn on blinkfeed ( I saw in some thread that it can be easily turn on from the settings/personalize screen, but i didn't saw an option like that...)

Check for three dots on the top right of the screen. There in services option, you will have option to enable facebook and twitter in blinkfeed.
Also post these queries in the rom development thread. You will get a response fast.

Sent from my HTCSensation using xda app-developers app

Mile_zdr

Sep 19, 2013
Bitola

I have 2 questions:

Did you choose desense when you was installing the Rom ? Probably that's your problem

sent from HTC Sensation 4G

Reactions: 07kristof07

07kristof07

Jan 25, 2014
Check for three dots on the top right of the screen. There in services option, you will have option to enable facebook and twitter in blinkfeed.
Also post these queries in the rom development thread. You will get a response fast.

Sent from my HTCSensation using xda app-developers app

Thanks, but i havent got any options for binkfeed.
I can't post it in the thread because i'm new member...:/

07kristof07

Jan 25, 2014
Did you choose desense when you was installing the Rom ? Probably that's your problem

Hi Mile_zdr!
Yes there was 2 options @THE installation, "desense" and "disable exchange security" I checked both.
I can try it again without the desense option:) And what do you think about the other??
Thank you very much!:)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I have 2 questions:

Hi Mile_zdr!
    Yes there was 2 options @THE installation, "desense" and "disable exchange security" I checked both.
    I can try it again without the desense option:) And what do you think about the other??
    Thank you very much!:)

i don't know for the second , it have to do something with emails, i don't check both :)