[Q] car over my s2

Search This thread

nabeelthegr8

Nov 14, 2010
recently my s2 was over run by car
its LCD was cracked
I tried to charge it and try to turn it on
I saw glowing button at bottom of my phone but after that I was not able to turn it own
I want to repair it by my own please help me??

MistahBungle

Nov 7, 2011
Geelong AU
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
No chance. If you have to ask, you won't be repairing it on your own. Why ? If you had the necessary knowledge/skills, you'd be resourceful enough to have already found out the extra info you might need.

Take it to someone who knows what they're doing, or if you fancy rendering the phone permanently unusable, search for the service manuals; they've been posted here before & a Google search should turn them up.

Reactions: Hopper8

nabeelthegr8

Nov 14, 2010
No chance. If you have to ask, you won't be repairing it on your own. Why ? If you had the necessary knowledge/skills, you'd be resourceful enough to have already found out the extra info you might need.

Take it to someone who knows what they're doing, or if you fancy rendering the phone permanently unusable, search for the service manuals; they've been posted here before & a Google search should turn them up.

i think i can do this on my own under proper instructions

MistahBungle

Nov 7, 2011
Geelong AU
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
How do you honestly expect anyone here to diagnose a phone that's been runover by a car without having the phone in front of them ? Be prepared to be very disappointed. You also just proved my suggestion that you're not capable of fixing it with that post of yours; save yourself time/grief & take it to someone skilled in repairing phones. Or sit here in this thread expecting the impossible for days/weeks/whatever *shrugs*

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    How do you honestly expect anyone here to diagnose a phone that's been runover by a car without having the phone in front of them ? Be prepared to be very disappointed. You also just proved my suggestion that you're not capable of fixing it with that post of yours; save yourself time/grief & take it to someone skilled in repairing phones. Or sit here in this thread expecting the impossible for days/weeks/whatever *shrugs*

Send a email to Jeremy Clarkson from Top Gear