recovery issues

Search This thread

jra89027

Oct 17, 2010
I just got the lg g2, and rooted my phone. I tried to install twrp recovery but once i open up recovery i get the following error.

Secure booting error
Error: Boot Certification Verify

I have tried installing cmw, and get the same thing. I do not know what I am doing wrong. I have the att version running stock 4.2.2, jdq39b, software d80010o. can anyone please help me. I flashed it via flahify, also tried flashing it by running this command for twrp

su

dd if=/sdcard/recoveryfilename.img of=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/recovery

6ril1

Jan 23, 2010
Bordeaux
I just got the lg g2, and rooted my phone. I tried to install twrp recovery but once i open up recovery i get the following error.

Secure booting error

I have tried installing cmw, and get the same thing. I do not know what I am doing wrong. I have the att version running stock 4.2.2, jdq39b, software d80010o. can anyone please help me. I flashed it via flahify, also tried flashing it by running this command for twrp

su

dd if=/sdcard/recoveryfilename.img of=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/recovery
Problems with d80010o and recovery are exposed here:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2589950&page=6

Reactions: jra89027

jra89027

Oct 17, 2010
worked great

thanks i really appreciate it. worked like a charm. :):):good::good::laugh::laugh:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Secure booting error

su

Problems with d80010o and recovery are exposed here:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2589950&page=6