[APP][4.3+] Notific : Lockscreen Notification [1 Jan] [v650]

Search This thread

anandbibek

May 18, 2013
Agartala
theweekendcoder.blogspot.com
DlRTFYVRPgiLuSY8hf0Nnb6NXifb_o1eNoKy80ZrJnxYjfWMbc9p8yksOKGpvmKx9XQ=w300-rw

What it is :

Notific is lockscreen notification app that displays your notification in an intuitive manner when you need it.
It will automatically turn the screen on and display your notification in an easily accessible tabbed dialogue. It will also show notification quick action buttons if expansion is enabled.

Why it is special :

If the phone is in pocket, don't worry. Notific is intelligent enough to understand that and will not turn on the screen. But if you take out the phone from your pocket within 10secs (customizable) it will turn on the screen for you.

Notific doesn't impact battery life as it will only use the proximity sensor for 10 secs.
The memory usage is highly optimized (2-10MB) and doesn't use 50MB+ as in other notification apps.

From version 2.0 onward, Notific comes with a AndroidWear inspired theme for those don't prefer the dark holo look. (only 4.4+ devices)

The multitude of notifications we get every day are probably the most sensitive information for some and these deserve the utmost privacy.
That's why Notific comes with absolutely no private data mining. No crash data, No Google analytics collection.
It doesn't require connecting to Internet, so you can be sure that there's no way your information goes out of your device.

Project status :

The app is in active development and will get frequent updates and lots of features are in pipeline, including privacy mode and themes (features already there, but more to come).

Possible problems :

Proximity sensor values are calibrated for Nexus devices by default. If you have problems with the sensor on Galaxy or Xperia devices, try calibrating the sensor from app settings or TurnOff Pocket Mode

If you can't uninstall the app, Go to Security Settings in device settings menu -> Security settings -> Device Administrator -> uncheck Notific from list -> then uninstall

Downloads :

Free version :
Free version of Notific is named "Notific : Popup Notifications" which has EVERY feature as the paid one EXCEPT Blacklist/Whitelist function.
In case you decide to support me by downloading the paid version, kindly uninstall the free version first.
Download from Play Store
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.anandbibek.notifyfree

Paid version
Download from Play Store
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.anandbibek.notifypro

Screenshots / Posters
Click button below to expand posters

PHHaUKd.png

OAVdoNT.png

7z4E8OX.png

qI1ks3I.png

cHQ0CCn.png

j7TXdMn.png

fZTGYqH.png

ZYkI6lm.png

Beta Testing opt in, Screenshots and changelogs
See next post

Last edited:

anandbibek

May 18, 2013
Agartala
How to join Beta Testing
• Join this Google+ community https://plus.google.com/communities/100847340464059618257

• Opt for beta version by going here.
Free : https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.anandbibek.notifyfree
Paid : https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.anandbibek.notifypro

• Wait sometime for beta version to be available for update.

• Read the beta changelog in play store to know how to test new features of beta version.

Screenshots / Posters

PHHaUKd.png

OAVdoNT.png

7z4E8OX.png

qI1ks3I.png

cHQ0CCn.png

j7TXdMn.png

fZTGYqH.png

ZYkI6lm.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Some Not-so-obvious features

• You can unlock the screen without viewing or dismissing any notification by double tapping the lock handle in popup
• Drag to dismiss icon on left and hold for one sec to dismiss all notifications. WARNING: It will dismiss everything in your status bar, whether the app is blacklisted or not.

(Free version APK has been removed, since it is available in Play Store now. It's better since users will receive updates timely)

Last edited:

anandbibek

May 18, 2013
Agartala
---For changelogs ----

New in 6.5.0
• Added an "Apps" section to mark apps whose persistent notifications should be shown. You can mark your music players that post standard Now Playing notifications so that lockscreen music controls are available.
• Unlocking won't start on pressing action buttons of notifications, but can be invoked on long press. Behaviour can be toggled in Settings - Others - Action button unlock.

---Older changelogs ----

New in 6.4.5
• Correctly handle multiple long text action buttons in notifications.

New in 6.4.0
� Allow disabling popup when battery is low. (Default ON). This helps in preventing battery drain due to repeated "battery low" notification coming from Android System.
� Minor bug fixes and enhancements.

New in 6.3.0
� Added a charging indicator in Wear and Dark themes.

New in 6.2.2
� Android N compatibility

New in 6.2.1
� Fix settings changes not shown visually
� Add an option to turn off haptic feedback in sensor settings

New in 6.2.0
� Improve animations while exiting and unlocking lockscreen popups

New in 6.1.1
� UI improvements & library upgrades

New in 6.1.0
� Follow the lockscreen settings to decide whether to show blank lockscreen on last notification dismiss (screen off bug fixed)

New in 6.0.5
� Updated French translations by Ruddy Autem

New in 6.0.4
� Fix Google Play Music buttons

New in 6.0.3
� Add option to enable or disable Notific's own QUICKREPLY button beside Whatsapp's native reply. Option under "Reply Settings". Notific's reply option is less secure as it can used over a secure lockscreen, but it is more convenient. So use it wisely.

New in 6.0.1 - 6.0.2
� Telegram notifications now support direct reply feature as in Whatsapp
� Crash fixes

New in 6.0.0
� Add (most requested) ability to show up like lockscreen even if no notifications. This is a new feature, will be polished in coming updates. You are never advised to use 3rd party lockscreen as they can never be secure like system lockscreen. Use this only if you don't need strict access control. You can also use this in combination with system lock.

� Changed "Show popups when" setting to default "Screen Off". This should fix popup coming repeatedly while pin unlock (reported in special cases during alarms)

� Check last posts for a giveaway announcement :)

New in 5.1.6
� Added Indonesian translation by Faisal Hanif
� Updated Italian translations by Azzurra Sirchio

New in 5.1.5
� Improve direct reply in Notific to coexist with Whatsapp's own Reply feature

New in 5.1.0 - 5.1.4
� Fix "After unlock, show when" mode settings "NEVER" option to behave as expected
� Double tap to sleep set to disabled by default
� Close keyboard automatically after replying
� Various bug fixes

New in 5.1.0 - 5.1.2
� Easily direct reply to all chats in Whatsapp by separate notifications for every contact. (Android 5.0+). Enable disable this settings under "Reply Settings"
� Double tap to sleep option in AndroidWear theme (4.4+). Settings under "Others"
� Lots of interface improvements and legacy theme colors fixed for Android 5.0+

New in 5.0.1 - 5.0.5
� Bug fix for Android 4.4 crash (Whatsapp reply disabled on 4.4 for now)
� Bug fix for Ambient dark theme
� Bug fix for some devices (above 4.4 Kitkat ) reporting Notific not working since v5.0 release

New in 5.0.0
� Reply to single Whatsapp messages straight from lockscreen. This feature is being developed and will be polished in upcoming updates.
� Option to not show popup on manual unlock [under Notification settings]
� Bug fixes

New in 4.1.3
� Christmas effects revert :(
� Small compatibility improvement

New in 4.1.2
� Fix removal of notifications if dismissed from other device
� Fix double notifications for all apps.
� Improve legacy theme behaviour of dismiss all function.

New in 4.0.6
� Fix for twitter notifications not showing user picture and not opening app
� Snowfall ;)

New in 4.0.4
� Fix skype double notifications
� New icon for holiday season :)

New in 4.0.2
� Master switch on dashboard

New in 4.0.1
� Major improvements in code
� Allow viewing full text of notifications in scrollable area (Wear Theme only)
� Compiled with Marshmallow SDK and new libraries

Beta 4.0.0
� Proximity sensor check time default has been increased to 5 mins!
� Wakelock has been turned off by default.
� Battery drain should be minimum even with 5 min check, due to improved algorithm (Self tested, awaiting user feedback)
� Proximity timeout can be increased to 3600 (1hr) or above to have something like always checking mode. (in my test it drained only 5% extra battery in whole night with 9hr check set)

New in 3.4.9
� Fix full text display in expanded mode.

New in 3.4.8
� Card icons as tabs for Wear theme.
� Clock will follow system settings by default.
� Troubleshooting options : Option to run service in foreground. Needed if service is killed by OS (Persistent notification shown. Experimental option to hide it).

New in 3.4.7
� Show time saved by Notific (just for fun)
� Add Turkish language (Thanks Ali Aras)
� Minor bugfix and improvements

New in 3.4.4
� UI improvements

New in 3.4.1 - 3.4.3
� Fix for multiple notification problem of whatsapp.
� Optimize immersive mode to follow user set option strictly
� Bug fix and performance blah blah

New in 3.4.0
� Optimization for Lollipop & Material UI (re)design for app part.
� Default sensor poll delay now 1 sec. It works better across more devices.
� Options to customize Wear theme font sizes
� Fix for Whatsapp notification not showing full content on Lollipop. (Multiple cards for multiple chats problem will be fixed soon)
� Updated German translations (by Penturon)

New in 3.3.4
� Fix the problem of notifications remaining if cleared from other device. (Wear theme only)

New in 3.3.2 - 3.3.3
� Bug fixes only

New in 3.3.1
� Slick new animations and graphics for Android Wear theme.
� One rare crash fix.

New in 3.3.0
� Repeated Notifications (pulse mode, recurring, whatever you call it.)
� Bug fixes & stability improvements.

New in 3.2.2
� Fix blank title bug
� Wakelock enabled by default. Turn off if you don't need

v 3.2.1 Free
� Long press on notification to show hidden notification content in Privacy mode. (Toggle it in "Settings > Other Settings" )
� Portuguese translations. Credits: H�lder Palma

v 3.2.0 Free
� Finally fixed Android L lockscreen dismissal bug.. It should work perfectly on Lollipop now.

v 3.1.2 Free
� Fixed Smart Screen Off option
� Contact pictures turned on by default
� Bigger clock text size

v 3.1.0 Free
� Added wakelock feature. If your phone doesn't wake screen up on notification sometimes (like OnePlus, LG G3, etc) , enable Wakelock option under Troubleshooting settings. (Drains a little more battery but makes screen light-up more stable)
� Material design improvements in app UI.
� Rounded contact pictures in AndroidWear� inspired theme.

v 3.0.1 Free
� Possible fix for wallpaper getting stuck bug.
� Minor bug fixes

v 3.0.0 Free
� Bug fixes for Android Lollipop compatibility.
� Material design
� Performance improvements
� Wear is now default theme for Kitkat and Lollipop devices
� Legacy theme isn't recommended on Lollipop, it doesn't work well

**Currently there's some problem with auto screen unlocking on Android 5 due to API problems. It will be fixed as soon as possible.

v 2.6.0 Free
� New "Ambient Dark" theme, inspired from Ambient mode in Android L, just in time for Halloween

v 2.5.1 Free
� "Smart screen off" option. If you turn this on, dismissing the last notification will lock the screen only if a new notification came in recently (within last 30 secs). So in most cases, when you have manually woken up your device, it won't auto turn off screen.

v 2.5.0 Free
� Option to show user picture of notifications [AndroidWear theme only]
� Option to show title in privacy mode [AndroidWear theme only]
� Russian, Spanish and Arabic translations. Thanks to Victor Lapin, Gil Almonte, KoubaK, JetSub

v 2.4.0 Free
� Privacy mode (Hide notification content of selected apps)

v 2.3.1 Free
� Configurable : screen lock on last notification dismiss.
� Add Slovene translation (thanks to and other language updates.
� Minor bug fixes

v 2.3.0 Free
� Background blurring option (Increases memory and CPU usage. Use it wisely)
� Option to configure if pressing action button on notification will unlock keyguard automatically (only for AndroidWear theme, under Misc. Settings)
� A possible fix for popup getting stuck in Wallpaper bug that some reported. (Check under Troubleshooting settings)

v 2.2.1 Free (Corresponding to paid version 2.2.1)
� Fix for night mode timing

v 2.2.0 Free (Corresponding to paid version 2.2.0)

� Night mode option : Notific won't handle any new notifications during that time

� Configurable condition when popups will be shown.
-only if screen was off (previous default)
-only if phone was locked
-if phone was both locked and screen was off
-if phone was either locked or screen was off (current default)

� Translations
German : Christoph Seelbach
French : Antoine Thenaisy

v 2.1.0 Free (Corresponding to paid version 2.1.0)

� Configurable sensor polling delay under Troubleshooting options. Default is 0 where there is no delay as in previous versions. If pocket mode doesn't work, increase the value (1sec is optimal). It should fix the problem for some devices.

� Added customization settings for following : Slider width, screen rotation, detailed immersive mode.

� Screen timeout option is now system independent. Set 0 or blank to follow system timeout.

� Fixes : wallpaper brightness in legacy theme, show expanded preference followed in Wear theme, "Show" low priority notification option now works as expected, keep popup heights within bound

� Battery usage improvements

v 2.0.2 Free (Corresponding to paid version 2.0.2)

� Brought back old popup display mechanism for showing Notific after unlocking (slower but stable), can be changed in settings.

v 2.0.0 Free (Corresponding to paid version 2.0.0)

� Android Wear inspired theme (only supported in Android 4.4+ due to API restrictions on 4.3).

� Add help message popups for whitelist/blacklist usage.

� Dismiss all notifications by dragging and holding for 1 sec on the dismiss icon (left target)

� Option to change background wallpaper brightness (zero for full black).

� Fix bugs of popup disappearing, black screen on unlock (not confirmed) , zero width drawing and others.

� Blacklisting will now correctly omit notifications from showing up beside others.

Version 1.3.9 (corresponding paid version 1.4.0)

� More fixes for handling rapid/successive/repost type notifications.

� Popup won't rotate lockscreen to landscape.

� Added option to disable screen turning on.

� Immersive mode while popup display (only available for 4.4 Kitkat).

� Fixed blacklist header jumping (paid version feature).

� Possible fix for screen not turning off (only reported by one user)

Version 1.2.9 (corresponding paid version 1.3.0)
� Fix some bugs with default timeout values.
� Improved code for handling notifications posted in quick succession

Last edited:

rocky869

Mar 23, 2010
Kolkata
Hey this app is great, thinking of buying but the price is a tad too high for Indian users. I think it should be Rs.59($1) i.e half the price of your current price in Google Playstore. This app need a break through pricing just like the no. 1 app in Playstore - Poweramp Music player.
Please don't mind it's just a suggestion. Maybe you can give new launch discount ;)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

tiniwings

Mar 3, 2012
OnePlus 8
Hi, Thanks a lot for working on this app, Currently I am testing it.. Small suggestion, as a precautionary why don't you wait until some testing done on the app here in XDA forum before posting it in Play store.

Bz it may lead to less rating.. Which I feel the app doesn't deserve.

Thanks.

Sent from Moto e using Tapatalk

anandbibek

May 18, 2013
Agartala
Hey this app is great, thinking of buying but the price is a tad too high for Indian users. I think it should be Rs.59($1) i.e half the price of your current price in Google Playstore. This app need a break through pricing just like the no. 1 app in Playstore - Poweramp Music player.
Please don't mind it's just a suggestion. Maybe you can give new launch discount ;)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Well, what to say.. a cup of coffee costs 60INR which takes 5mins to make. The app took over 2 months, hours every day...
but I understand that it sounds high.
I'll see if I can do smthng abt it. Although I don't want to troll those who already bought at 2$
Hi, Thanks a lot for working on this app, Currently I am testing it.. Small suggestion, as a precautionary why don't you wait until some testing done on the app here in XDA forum before posting it in Play store.

Bz it may lead to less rating.. Which I feel the app doesn't deserve.

Thanks.

Play store allows us to refund an app. if it's not working you can refund and get your money back.
about testing, I used it for over 1 month and tested with 2-3 other people for one week.
there shouldn't be any problem..
And anyone who wants to check device compatibility is welcome to try the trial version first :)

tiniwings

Mar 3, 2012
OnePlus 8
Hi, Currently I am using this app in my Moto E (4.4.2), its working flawless mostly. Sometimes I observed floating notification is not coming on locked screen.

And also the notification is not showing action items (reply /... ), please check the screen shot attached.
5a9ysymy.jpg

anandbibek

May 18, 2013
Agartala
Hi, Currently I am using this app in my Moto E (4.4.2), its working flawless mostly. Sometimes I observed floating notification is not coming on locked screen.

And also the notification is not showing action items (reply /... ), please check the screen shot attached.
5a9ysymy.jpg

Your sms app should have the action buttons in notification. Notific only shows those buttons if already present.

I use cyanogenmod and hence the sms app has those options. Try out 8sms.

Reactions: ravijani

tupacpsp

Jan 10, 2012
Not compatible with the LG g2

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

nimrodity

Sep 9, 2008
www.thedroideffect.com
app seems quite good so far, my only issue and questions though, hy does it turn on my screen on notification arrival and how can I make that stop, pocket mode already is disabled.

rippedwarrior69

Nov 2, 2009
In really like this app. It needs a way to reply to SMS message. That would be great

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Mistertac

Oct 22, 2013
Springfield, Ma
Very nice app. I've been using NiLs for a while now on SlimSaberKat ROM but I'm definitely liking your version of Lockscreen Notifications. I'm going to test it out a little more and if it's a go I'll buy it from the store as well.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Reactions: anandbibek

anandbibek

May 18, 2013
Agartala
First of all my thanks to XDA for reviewing the app. Really happy that people are using it.
Not compatible with Note 2, running CM 10.1.3
Will keep an eye out for comparability updates

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Not compatible with the LG g2

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Not compatible with Note 2 running 4.1.2.
Guys, sorry but this app uses the Notification Listener service only available in Android 4.3 or above. I've another app Notify Me v2, that is compatible upto 2.3 Gingerbread, but less functionality.
you can check that out if you wish.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.anandbibek.notifyme

XDA thread : http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2707698

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    DlRTFYVRPgiLuSY8hf0Nnb6NXifb_o1eNoKy80ZrJnxYjfWMbc9p8yksOKGpvmKx9XQ=w300-rw

What it is :

Notific is lockscreen notification app that displays your notification in an intuitive manner when you need it.
    It will automatically turn the screen on and display your notification in an easily accessible tabbed dialogue. It will also show notification quick action buttons if expansion is enabled.

Why it is special :

If the phone is in pocket, don't worry. Notific is intelligent enough to understand that and will not turn on the screen. But if you take out the phone from your pocket within 10secs (customizable) it will turn on the screen for you.

Notific doesn't impact battery life as it will only use the proximity sensor for 10 secs.
    The memory usage is highly optimized (2-10MB) and doesn't use 50MB+ as in other notification apps.

From version 2.0 onward, Notific comes with a AndroidWear inspired theme for those don't prefer the dark holo look. (only 4.4+ devices)

The multitude of notifications we get every day are probably the most sensitive information for some and these deserve the utmost privacy.
    That's why Notific comes with absolutely no private data mining. No crash data, No Google analytics collection.
    It doesn't require connecting to Internet, so you can be sure that there's no way your information goes out of your device.

Project status :

The app is in active development and will get frequent updates and lots of features are in pipeline, including privacy mode and themes (features already there, but more to come).

Possible problems :

Proximity sensor values are calibrated for Nexus devices by default. If you have problems with the sensor on Galaxy or Xperia devices, try calibrating the sensor from app settings or TurnOff Pocket Mode

If you can't uninstall the app, Go to Security Settings in device settings menu -> Security settings -> Device Administrator -> uncheck Notific from list -> then uninstall

Downloads :

Free version :
    Free version of Notific is named "Notific : Popup Notifications" which has EVERY feature as the paid one EXCEPT Blacklist/Whitelist function.
    In case you decide to support me by downloading the paid version, kindly uninstall the free version first.
    Download from Play Store

Paid version
    Download from Play Store

Screenshots / Posters

PHHaUKd.png

OAVdoNT.png

7z4E8OX.png

qI1ks3I.png

cHQ0CCn.png

j7TXdMn.png

fZTGYqH.png

ZYkI6lm.png

Beta Testing opt in, Screenshots and changelogs
    See next post
    How to join Beta Testing
    • Join this Google+ community https://plus.google.com/communities/100847340464059618257

• Opt for beta version by going here.
    Free : https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.anandbibek.notifyfree
    Paid : https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.anandbibek.notifypro

• Wait sometime for beta version to be available for update.

• Read the beta changelog in play store to know how to test new features of beta version.

Screenshots / Posters

PHHaUKd.png

OAVdoNT.png

7z4E8OX.png

qI1ks3I.png

cHQ0CCn.png

j7TXdMn.png

fZTGYqH.png

ZYkI6lm.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------
    Some Not-so-obvious features

• You can unlock the screen without viewing or dismissing any notification by double tapping the lock handle in popup
    • Drag to dismiss icon on left and hold for one sec to dismiss all notifications. WARNING: It will dismiss everything in your status bar, whether the app is blacklisted or not.

(Free version APK has been removed, since it is available in Play Store now. It's better since users will receive updates timely)
    ---For changelogs ----

New in 6.5.0
    • Added an "Apps" section to mark apps whose persistent notifications should be shown. You can mark your music players that post standard Now Playing notifications so that lockscreen music controls are available.
    • Unlocking won't start on pressing action buttons of notifications, but can be invoked on long press. Behaviour can be toggled in Settings - Others - Action button unlock.

---Older changelogs ----

New in 6.4.5
    • Correctly handle multiple long text action buttons in notifications.

New in 6.4.0
    � Allow disabling popup when battery is low. (Default ON). This helps in preventing battery drain due to repeated "battery low" notification coming from Android System.

New in 6.3.0
    � Added a charging indicator in Wear and Dark themes.

New in 6.2.2
    � Android N compatibility

New in 6.2.1
    � Fix settings changes not shown visually
    � Add an option to turn off haptic feedback in sensor settings

New in 6.2.0
    � Improve animations while exiting and unlocking lockscreen popups

New in 6.1.1
    � UI improvements & library upgrades

New in 6.1.0
    � Follow the lockscreen settings to decide whether to show blank lockscreen on last notification dismiss (screen off bug fixed)

New in 6.0.5
    � Updated French translations by Ruddy Autem

New in 6.0.4
    � Fix Google Play Music buttons

New in 6.0.3
    � Add option to enable or disable Notific's own QUICKREPLY button beside Whatsapp's native reply. Option under "Reply Settings". Notific's reply option is less secure as it can used over a secure lockscreen, but it is more convenient. So use it wisely.

New in 6.0.1 - 6.0.2
    � Telegram notifications now support direct reply feature as in Whatsapp
    � Crash fixes

New in 6.0.0
    � Add (most requested) ability to show up like lockscreen even if no notifications. This is a new feature, will be polished in coming updates. You are never advised to use 3rd party lockscreen as they can never be secure like system lockscreen. Use this only if you don't need strict access control. You can also use this in combination with system lock.

� Changed "Show popups when" setting to default "Screen Off". This should fix popup coming repeatedly while pin unlock (reported in special cases during alarms)

� Check last posts for a giveaway announcement :)

New in 5.1.6
    � Added Indonesian translation by Faisal Hanif
    � Updated Italian translations by Azzurra Sirchio

New in 5.1.5
    � Improve direct reply in Notific to coexist with Whatsapp's own Reply feature

New in 5.1.0 - 5.1.4
    � Fix "After unlock, show when" mode settings "NEVER" option to behave as expected
    � Double tap to sleep set to disabled by default
    � Close keyboard automatically after replying
    � Various bug fixes

New in 5.1.0 - 5.1.2
    � Easily direct reply to all chats in Whatsapp by separate notifications for every contact. (Android 5.0+). Enable disable this settings under "Reply Settings"
    � Double tap to sleep option in AndroidWear theme (4.4+). Settings under "Others"
    � Lots of interface improvements and legacy theme colors fixed for Android 5.0+

New in 5.0.1 - 5.0.5
    � Bug fix for Android 4.4 crash (Whatsapp reply disabled on 4.4 for now)
    � Bug fix for Ambient dark theme
    � Bug fix for some devices (above 4.4 Kitkat ) reporting Notific not working since v5.0 release

New in 5.0.0
    � Reply to single Whatsapp messages straight from lockscreen. This feature is being developed and will be polished in upcoming updates.
    � Option to not show popup on manual unlock [under Notification settings]
    � Bug fixes

New in 4.1.3
    � Christmas effects revert :(
    � Small compatibility improvement

New in 4.1.2
    � Fix removal of notifications if dismissed from other device
    � Fix double notifications for all apps.
    � Improve legacy theme behaviour of dismiss all function.

New in 4.0.6
    � Fix for twitter notifications not showing user picture and not opening app
    � Snowfall ;)

New in 4.0.4
    � Fix skype double notifications
    � New icon for holiday season :)

New in 4.0.2
    � Master switch on dashboard

New in 4.0.1
    � Major improvements in code
    � Allow viewing full text of notifications in scrollable area (Wear Theme only)
    � Compiled with Marshmallow SDK and new libraries

Beta 4.0.0
    � Proximity sensor check time default has been increased to 5 mins!
    � Wakelock has been turned off by default.
    � Battery drain should be minimum even with 5 min check, due to improved algorithm (Self tested, awaiting user feedback)
    � Proximity timeout can be increased to 3600 (1hr) or above to have something like always checking mode. (in my test it drained only 5% extra battery in whole night with 9hr check set)

New in 3.4.9
    � Fix full text display in expanded mode.

New in 3.4.8
    � Card icons as tabs for Wear theme.
    � Clock will follow system settings by default.
    � Troubleshooting options : Option to run service in foreground. Needed if service is killed by OS (Persistent notification shown. Experimental option to hide it).

New in 3.4.7
    � Show time saved by Notific (just for fun)
    � Add Turkish language (Thanks Ali Aras)
    � Minor bugfix and improvements

New in 3.4.4
    � UI improvements

New in 3.4.1 - 3.4.3
    � Fix for multiple notification problem of whatsapp.
    � Optimize immersive mode to follow user set option strictly
    � Bug fix and performance blah blah

New in 3.4.0
    � Optimization for Lollipop & Material UI (re)design for app part.
    � Default sensor poll delay now 1 sec. It works better across more devices.
    � Options to customize Wear theme font sizes
    � Fix for Whatsapp notification not showing full content on Lollipop. (Multiple cards for multiple chats problem will be fixed soon)
    � Updated German translations (by Penturon)

New in 3.3.4
    � Fix the problem of notifications remaining if cleared from other device. (Wear theme only)

New in 3.3.2 - 3.3.3
    � Bug fixes only

New in 3.3.1
    � Slick new animations and graphics for Android Wear theme.
    � One rare crash fix.

New in 3.3.0
    � Repeated Notifications (pulse mode, recurring, whatever you call it.)
    � Bug fixes & stability improvements.

New in 3.2.2
    � Fix blank title bug
    � Wakelock enabled by default. Turn off if you don't need

v 3.2.1 Free
    � Long press on notification to show hidden notification content in Privacy mode. (Toggle it in "Settings > Other Settings" )
    � Portuguese translations. Credits: H�lder Palma

v 3.2.0 Free
    � Finally fixed Android L lockscreen dismissal bug.. It should work perfectly on Lollipop now.

v 3.1.2 Free
    � Fixed Smart Screen Off option
    � Contact pictures turned on by default
    � Bigger clock text size

v 3.1.0 Free
    � Added wakelock feature. If your phone doesn't wake screen up on notification sometimes (like OnePlus, LG G3, etc) , enable Wakelock option under Troubleshooting settings. (Drains a little more battery but makes screen light-up more stable)
    � Material design improvements in app UI.
    � Rounded contact pictures in AndroidWear� inspired theme.

v 3.0.1 Free
    � Possible fix for wallpaper getting stuck bug.
    � Minor bug fixes

v 3.0.0 Free
    � Bug fixes for Android Lollipop compatibility.
    � Material design
    � Performance improvements
    � Wear is now default theme for Kitkat and Lollipop devices
    � Legacy theme isn't recommended on Lollipop, it doesn't work well

**Currently there's some problem with auto screen unlocking on Android 5 due to API problems. It will be fixed as soon as possible.

v 2.6.0 Free
    � New "Ambient Dark" theme, inspired from Ambient mode in Android L, just in time for Halloween

v 2.5.1 Free
    � "Smart screen off" option. If you turn this on, dismissing the last notification will lock the screen only if a new notification came in recently (within last 30 secs). So in most cases, when you have manually woken up your device, it won't auto turn off screen.

v 2.5.0 Free
    � Option to show user picture of notifications [AndroidWear theme only]
    � Option to show title in privacy mode [AndroidWear theme only]
    � Russian, Spanish and Arabic translations. Thanks to Victor Lapin, Gil Almonte, KoubaK, JetSub

v 2.4.0 Free
    � Privacy mode (Hide notification content of selected apps)

v 2.3.1 Free
    � Configurable : screen lock on last notification dismiss.
    � Add Slovene translation (thanks to and other language updates.
    � Minor bug fixes

v 2.3.0 Free
    � Background blurring option (Increases memory and CPU usage. Use it wisely)
    � Option to configure if pressing action button on notification will unlock keyguard automatically (only for AndroidWear theme, under Misc. Settings)
    � A possible fix for popup getting stuck in Wallpaper bug that some reported. (Check under Troubleshooting settings)

v 2.2.1 Free (Corresponding to paid version 2.2.1)
    � Fix for night mode timing

v 2.2.0 Free (Corresponding to paid version 2.2.0)

� Night mode option : Notific won't handle any new notifications during that time

� Configurable condition when popups will be shown.
    -only if screen was off (previous default)
    -only if phone was locked
    -if phone was both locked and screen was off
    -if phone was either locked or screen was off (current default)

� Translations
    German : Christoph Seelbach
    French : Antoine Thenaisy

� Configurable sensor polling delay under Troubleshooting options. Default is 0 where there is no delay as in previous versions. If pocket mode doesn't work, increase the value (1sec is optimal). It should fix the problem for some devices.

� Added customization settings for following : Slider width, screen rotation, detailed immersive mode.

� Screen timeout option is now system independent. Set 0 or blank to follow system timeout.

� Fixes : wallpaper brightness in legacy theme, show expanded preference followed in Wear theme, "Show" low priority notification option now works as expected, keep popup heights within bound

� Battery usage improvements

v 2.0.2 Free (Corresponding to paid version 2.0.2)

� Brought back old popup display mechanism for showing Notific after unlocking (slower but stable), can be changed in settings.

v 2.0.0 Free (Corresponding to paid version 2.0.0)

� Android Wear inspired theme (only supported in Android 4.4+ due to API restrictions on 4.3).

� Add help message popups for whitelist/blacklist usage.

� Dismiss all notifications by dragging and holding for 1 sec on the dismiss icon (left target)

� Option to change background wallpaper brightness (zero for full black).

� Fix bugs of popup disappearing, black screen on unlock (not confirmed) , zero width drawing and others.

� Blacklisting will now correctly omit notifications from showing up beside others.

Version 1.3.9 (corresponding paid version 1.4.0)

� More fixes for handling rapid/successive/repost type notifications.

� Popup won't rotate lockscreen to landscape.

� Added option to disable screen turning on.

� Immersive mode while popup display (only available for 4.4 Kitkat).

� Fixed blacklist header jumping (paid version feature).

� Possible fix for screen not turning off (only reported by one user)

Version 1.2.9 (corresponding paid version 1.3.0)
    � Fix some bugs with default timeout values.
    � Improved code for handling notifications posted in quick succession
    Just finished adding a bunch of customization options, like rotation, slider width, system independent screen timeout, immersive mode configuration, and others I forgot.

Targeting Saturday release, following a weekly update schedule
    New version is up. Feedback expected :cowboy:

Changelog as follows :

• Configurable sensor polling delay under Troubleshooting options. Default is 0 where there is no delay as in previous versions. If pocket mode doesn't work, increase the value (1sec is optimal). It should fix the problem for some devices.

• Added customization settings for following : Slider width, screen rotation, detailed immersive mode.

• Screen timeout option is now system independent. Set 0 or blank to follow system timeout.

• Fixes : wallpaper brightness in legacy theme, show expanded preference followed in Wear theme, "Show" low priority notification option now works as expected, keep popup heights within bound

• Battery usage improvements

• Other small fixes