[ROM][12-21] SynergyROMv3.5 {3.70.651.1|4G Notification Menu Power Control}

Search This thread

msturg29

Nov 6, 2009
Forest Lake, MN
**Update** Synergy ROM v3.5​

Updates for v3.5
  • New 3.70.651.1 Base re-engineered thanks to aamikam
  • Brand New Launcher called Go Launcher is freaking sweet, try it out!!!!
  • Left stock HTC Kernel due to demand #15
  • Removed all animations
  • Notification menu now includes 4G, thanks jsChisurf
  • Check out your "Add to Desktop" screen - much better organized. Thanks boombuler.
Updates for v3.4
  • Reverted back to 3.29.651.5 base as I have a 003 Version phone and battery life is superb compared to 3.30.651.3
  • Moved to Netarchy's 4.2.1 cfs (more agressive). Utilize setcpu to overclock and this ROM flies with great battery
  • Put back the htc default keyboard with arrows as default. (I would highly recommend SwiftKey)

Updates for v2.2
  • All new base, started from scratch using the 3.30.651.3 base (Thanks xxbabiboi228xx)
  • AWSOME port of Notification Menu Power Control now customized button style (JsChiSurf you are the man!)
  • New battery icon as the other didn't work with the port (Thanks again JsChiSurf)
  • Moved HTC_IME Themed Keyboard to the SD so it's now optional
  • Removed as many files as possible without sacrificing stability and FB sync :)

Updates for v2.1
  • Fixed browser issue
  • Updated to newest OTA release 3.30.651.3 (Thanks xxbabiboi228xx)
  • AWSOME port of Notification Menu Power Control (JsChiSurf you are the man!)
  • New battery icon as the other didn't work with the port (Thanks again JsChiSurf)

Updates for v1.2
  • Updated Kernel to King's #12 BFS for better stability and improved battery
  • Added facebook sync, while keeping speed and stability in tact. Sense not required!
  • Fixed issues with wallpaper previews not showing and added some sweet new ones
  • Removed Collin/Myn's battery tweak due to instability (You can flash if you like, should work with any no-HAVS Kernel)
  • Moved Miui Browser to sd card as optional install
  • Thanks jsisch for creating the fix to remove the GPS reticle when GPS is off :)

Synergy ROM is a brand new ROM that I cooked up utilizing a combination of all the hard work done across the XDA community. I baked this based on my personal preferences and a general consistency across a lot of EVO users. I wanted it to be fast, stable and usable. I think that I have a good start. I would love to hear your feedback.

So What’s Included?

The Base
Built using 3.70.651.1 base
Made with the latest dsixda ROM Kitchen v1.10
Using Go Launcher as the default
Using HTC Kernel #15
Removed mostly all of Sense with the exception of the lockscreen and music player since I find the controls on the lockscreen very useful

The Guts:
Everything working (4G, HDMI, 3G, Wifi etc…)
403+ MB memory available after a clean installation.
Deodexed for theming if desired
All apps moved to data folder (allows for updating via market and capability to uninstall)
All apps automatically zipaligned after each boot to help them load up faster
Cleaned up system files and applications for more speed and less memory usage
Dalvik to cache instead of eating up main memory
SNQ reboot menu updated to latest 4-in-1 with hot reboot option
Calkulin's MMS Compression and 5MB size limit mods

Visual Appearance:
JsChiSurf's ported Notification Menu Power Control
Default wallpaper changed from standard Sense
Added a few notifications/ringtones
Removed the GPS reticle when GPS is off

Additional Apps Added:
Fixed HTC Browser (No more random FC)
Myn’s hacked Sprint Hotspot
Astro File Manager
Cache Cleaner
Titanium Backup
Spare Parts
XDA App
4G Toggle Widget
ROM Manager
Typo Clock Widget

Apps Added to SD Just in Case (Located under Extra Apps folder):
Miui Browser (This is an awesome, fast alternative to stock)
Google Voice
DSP Manager (EQ for speaker, headphone, and Bluetooth)
Fancy widgets clock (HTC style) for those who like it!!
Wireless Tether 2.05 pre 10 (In case you prefer over Sprint’s Hotspot)

Download ROM here: SynergyROM

To install:
1. Copy SynergyROMv3.5.zip to the root of your SD card.
2. Shut off your phone and boot into recovery.
3. Do a full wipe (Data, cache, Dalvik, SD Ext.) Do it twice to be sure if you want to!
4. Install SynergyROMv3.5.zip. It should take a few minutes to install.
5. Reboot the phone. It should take a long time to start up the first time. Be patient.
6. If all goes well, enjoy your new ROM!

A Special thanks to:
Aamikam for letting me use his base
Myn for his awesome ROM skills and all his help!!!
JsiChisurf for his countless hours on the notification port!!
DSIXDA for the excellent ROM kitchen v1.10
Calkulin (for all of his contributions)
Kingklick and Netarchy (for their awesome kernels and all their contributions to the community)
Vaelek for his suggestions and help
Every person that supports me here, Thank You!!!!!!!!!
Anyone else significant that I am forgetting!

Fine Print
I am not responsible for anything that happens to your device. You are flashing at YOUR OWN RISK

Attachments

• snap20101221_120301.jpg
    snap20101221_120301.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 1,677
  • snap20101221_120312.jpg
    snap20101221_120312.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 1,243
  • snap20101221_120331.jpg
    snap20101221_120331.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 1,201
  • snap20101221_120342.jpg
    snap20101221_120342.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 1,199
  • snap20101221_120436.jpg
    snap20101221_120436.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 1,043
  • snap20101221_121241.jpg
    snap20101221_121241.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 1,001
Last edited:

armandm21

Jul 22, 2007
Been using this for a couple hours now. Very smooth and quick. Love the transitions. Keep up the good work.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

tandxcstar1

Sep 6, 2009
Houston
looks clean. DL and flashing in a bit. Then will post some battery screenshots tomorrow after overnight sit... Keep in mind I will be running with a 2200mah ext battery. NOT the standard or Seido 3500. later

oneofficial

May 24, 2009
MIDDLETOWN
I tried the both of them, Zshare says it will begin shortly, (this is after waiting the initial wait time) but never starts. Mega upload says the file is not available at this time. I would really like to try this ROM out.

finally got it to work!

Last edited:
S

snowboardkid503

I tried the both of them, Zshare says it will begin shortly, (this is after waiting the initial wait time) but never starts. Mega upload says the file is not available at this time. I would really like to try this ROM out.

You on your phone?

SENT FROM PORTLAND TRAILBLAZERS LIMITED EDITION EVO USING XDA APP

ricsim78

Sep 7, 2010
Chicago Heights, IL
There is now a mirror link on the first page. Hopefully that works for you. Thanks.

May I make a suggestion?

Use Multiupload like I do. It uploads to all download sites so you have multiple mirrors setup with one download.

I had download issues with my ROM, since then they are a thing of the past.

Edit: Nevermind looks like you did already. Carry on :)

cubiche

Aug 12, 2008
What happened to the stock keyboard? Can you please include the stock keyboard. HTC mod does not have arrows.
Thanks.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

msturg29

Nov 6, 2009
Forest Lake, MN
Thanks for the feedback so far, I will include the standard IME keyboard in the next release. I have some other ideas as well but I want to know what you would like to see. Thanks.

Thomas Droid

Nov 3, 2010
Synergy ROM and Tether

This ROM is smooth. Like the Launcher Pro integration. Was unable to import my File Organizer set up and having some troubles with restoring Tether. Prob user error on my part, but any of you have suggestions? I really like this ROM. I was a previous Fresh user and find this one superlative..

msturg29

Nov 6, 2009
Forest Lake, MN
Thanks I am glad that you like the ROM. As for restoring I assume you are using titanium backup? If so make sure you click on the "Problems?" button on the main page as this will install the correct version of busybox. Give that a try and see how it works. As for the folder organizer, not quite sure why that wouldn't work, seems like it might be an application issue. Try uninstalling, clearing the cache (cache cleaner app) then reboot and start again.

Hope this helps out!!

Thomas Droid

Nov 3, 2010
Got the file organizer to work! Dum on my part. Still working on getting the Mobile Hotspot to work. It worked once but then disconnected and since then have not been able to reconnect. Thank you much for your guidance. This is a most streamlined ROM.

Thomas Droid

Nov 3, 2010
Sorry for my nuisance and inexperience. Got both the hotspot tether and the file organizer to work!! This ROM scored real high on the Quadrant:1333 after changing out the kernel for 11 EVO. If this ROM is just the Beta I am sticking around!! Keep working it up, I am going to keep this ROM a while!!

Thomas Droid

Nov 3, 2010
after testing this ROM for a little I am seeing that the battery power runs low quick, which seems to be an issue with alot of the ROMs out there.. work on that and this ROM will surely be extra awesome..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    **Update** Synergy ROM v3.5​

Updates for v3.5
    • New 3.70.651.1 Base re-engineered thanks to aamikam
    • Left stock HTC Kernel due to demand #15
    • Removed all animations
    • Notification menu now includes 4G, thanks jsChisurf
    • Check out your "Add to Desktop" screen - much better organized. Thanks boombuler.
    Updates for v3.4
    • Reverted back to 3.29.651.5 base as I have a 003 Version phone and battery life is superb compared to 3.30.651.3
    • Moved to Netarchy's 4.2.1 cfs (more agressive). Utilize setcpu to overclock and this ROM flies with great battery
    • Put back the htc default keyboard with arrows as default. (I would highly recommend SwiftKey)

Updates for v2.2
    • All new base, started from scratch using the 3.30.651.3 base (Thanks xxbabiboi228xx)
    • AWSOME port of Notification Menu Power Control now customized button style (JsChiSurf you are the man!)
    • Removed as many files as possible without sacrificing stability and FB sync :)

Updates for v2.1
    • Fixed browser issue
    • Updated to newest OTA release 3.30.651.3 (Thanks xxbabiboi228xx)
    • AWSOME port of Notification Menu Power Control (JsChiSurf you are the man!)

Updates for v1.2
    • Updated Kernel to King's #12 BFS for better stability and improved battery
    • Added facebook sync, while keeping speed and stability in tact. Sense not required!
    • Fixed issues with wallpaper previews not showing and added some sweet new ones
    • Removed Collin/Myn's battery tweak due to instability (You can flash if you like, should work with any no-HAVS Kernel)
    • Moved Miui Browser to sd card as optional install
    • Thanks jsisch for creating the fix to remove the GPS reticle when GPS is off :)

Synergy ROM is a brand new ROM that I cooked up utilizing a combination of all the hard work done across the XDA community. I baked this based on my personal preferences and a general consistency across a lot of EVO users. I wanted it to be fast, stable and usable. I think that I have a good start. I would love to hear your feedback.

So What’s Included?

The Base
    Built using 3.70.651.1 base
    Made with the latest dsixda ROM Kitchen v1.10
    Using Go Launcher as the default
    Using HTC Kernel #15
    Removed mostly all of Sense with the exception of the lockscreen and music player since I find the controls on the lockscreen very useful

The Guts:
    Everything working (4G, HDMI, 3G, Wifi etc…)
    403+ MB memory available after a clean installation.
    Deodexed for theming if desired
    All apps moved to data folder (allows for updating via market and capability to uninstall)
    All apps automatically zipaligned after each boot to help them load up faster
    Cleaned up system files and applications for more speed and less memory usage
    Dalvik to cache instead of eating up main memory
    SNQ reboot menu updated to latest 4-in-1 with hot reboot option
    Calkulin's MMS Compression and 5MB size limit mods

Visual Appearance:
    JsChiSurf's ported Notification Menu Power Control
    Default wallpaper changed from standard Sense
    Added a few notifications/ringtones
    Removed the GPS reticle when GPS is off

Additional Apps Added:
    Fixed HTC Browser (No more random FC)
    Myn’s hacked Sprint Hotspot
    Astro File Manager
    Cache Cleaner
    Titanium Backup
    Spare Parts
    XDA App
    4G Toggle Widget
    ROM Manager
    Typo Clock Widget

Apps Added to SD Just in Case (Located under Extra Apps folder):
    Miui Browser (This is an awesome, fast alternative to stock)
    Google Voice
    DSP Manager (EQ for speaker, headphone, and Bluetooth)
    Fancy widgets clock (HTC style) for those who like it!!
    Wireless Tether 2.05 pre 10 (In case you prefer over Sprint’s Hotspot)

Download ROM here: SynergyROM

To install:
    1. Copy SynergyROMv3.5.zip to the root of your SD card.
    2. Shut off your phone and boot into recovery.
    3. Do a full wipe (Data, cache, Dalvik, SD Ext.) Do it twice to be sure if you want to!
    4. Install SynergyROMv3.5.zip. It should take a few minutes to install.
    5. Reboot the phone. It should take a long time to start up the first time. Be patient.
    6. If all goes well, enjoy your new ROM!

A Special thanks to:
    Aamikam for letting me use his base
    Myn for his awesome ROM skills and all his help!!!
    JsiChisurf for his countless hours on the notification port!!
    DSIXDA for the excellent ROM kitchen v1.10
    Calkulin (for all of his contributions)
    Kingklick and Netarchy (for their awesome kernels and all their contributions to the community)
    Vaelek for his suggestions and help
    Every person that supports me here, Thank You!!!!!!!!!
    Anyone else significant that I am forgetting!

Fine Print
    I am not responsible for anything that happens to your device. You are flashing at YOUR OWN RISK
    Flashing it. Good Luck.
    Thanks to those of you who have tried my ROM, I greatly appreciate the feedback and ways to improve.
    For anyone having issues downloading try the Mirror as I uploaded the link to another site. Thanks.