[ROM] <<||Wp-ReMix[GamerzEdition]||>> Updated-[17.02.13]

Search This thread
D

Deleted member 4890271

R: [ROM] &lt;&lt;| Wp-ReMix[GamerzEdition] |&gt;&gt; [9.2.13]

DOWNLOADS

• Wp-ReMix[Gamerz] - [Here]
  • Tiles Collection - [Here]
    [TilesCollection : Massive collection of Tiles of all common apps for Windows Style Launcher which has been included in Rom.]

I don't Expect any Donation ... But you can Appreciate my work by giving me a Thanks and Positive Comments...!
Constitutive Criticism are Always Welcomed!
This will Encourage me to do more Awesome Roms and Support them ;) !

I don't know why but I cant download the tiles collection. The link works but the download finish before the 100%.
Thanks in advance

Sent from my Galaxy ACE using xda app-developers app

Reactions: free2choose

SteveBenz

Apr 11, 2010
Camera just stays on a black screen :/
things FC at times but just opening them again fixes it but it does get annoying.
Having two Messaging apps is also annoying, I get two notifications everytime and it's annoying.
I know you can probably fix that but I shouldn't have to :(

D

Deleted member 4890271

R: [ROM] &lt;&lt;| Wp-ReMix[GamerzEdition] |&gt;&gt; [9.2.13]

Thanks for Informing !
Link for Tiles have been Fixed now !

Sorry but it doesn't work again.
Can a man try to download that because it doesnt work for me

Sent from my Galaxy ACE using xda app-developers app

The "A" Factor

Sep 13, 2011
things FC at times but just opening them again fixes it but it does get annoying.
Having two Messaging apps is also annoying, I get two notifications everytime and it's annoying.

I'm currently working on a FIX that will solve the Problem of Users having Settings issue and that Issue seems to be Virtual Memory Related...
Most probably your Issue will also be Fixed with that...

The main problem is that I'm not having any of the problems that you stated or the previous guys stated about the Settings ....

But Vm related Issues are of such type (Not everyone get it).

About the Messaging Issue you can remove the Metro Messaging app if you want one Notification or can disable the Notification of Default Messaging app. So you will get just one Notification.

Reactions: aflefel and nsdj

deepesh.tickoo

Mar 15, 2011
New Delhi
Re: [ROM] &lt;&lt;| Wp-ReMix[GamerzEdition] |&gt;&gt; [9.2.13]

bro can you please tell which script/scripts you are using for a2sd+swap in this way..its awesome btw..

EDIT: I mean the way in which data goes to ext and iternal becomes swap..is this by only a single script or by 2 or more..or by any other mod??
anything it may be..but please do tell..all the best bro..keep it up

Last edited:

SuperAce609

Oct 24, 2011
Bani, Dominican Republic
Why does the XDA version have so many problems? The one you guys released on fb is working perfectly.

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

I deleted all WP stuff using Titanium and deleted a LOT of system apps and have it completely ICS themed. I don't regret a single thing. That's the first thing I do when I install a rom. Delete apps I don't use. You should do the same.

The "A" Factor

Sep 13, 2011
Why does the XDA version have so many problems? The one you guys released on fb is working perfectly.

Actually there a no Major Difference between XDA version and Fb version...
And I'm actually not having any Problem (I tried very Hard to mess up my phone by changing different Settings and Activating Anall LockScreen and ReBootin while an app is running etc.) But still I wasn't able to Replicate any of either of the Problems that SOME people were complaining of :p

But my Co-Developer @ReaperXL2 did some research and came to a conclusion that such problems may arise due to Virtual Memory Implementation...
During Implementation of the Virtual Memory Google come across some strange behaviors when VM was running with certain Arguments in effect... so they removed some Argument $trings from the VM base code instruction set, but those changes have not yet been included in the white paper regarding the new changes to the API ...

So not everyone would experience the bug, some phones would just ignore the failed verification & continue regardless, but others would not accept the data as safe, hence some peeps get the issue & some don't... Because of this issue did not occur on a Global user basis ;)

But anyways now the Issue has been solved and I will be making a new Build soon !

Last edited:

nauziaf

Jan 3, 2013

I install this Rom to my phone,but after the bootscreen like preparing desktop then my phone goes blank and I can't see my statusbar and my homescreen,I have ext4 partition,someone can help me??:confused::(

Sorry for my bad english Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

slimohnr

Aug 5, 2008
hi, i flash this rom and it's great. I have little problem, i can't install few apps f.e. google maps (on other rom i can install this apps perfectly)

The "A" Factor

Sep 13, 2011
I install this Rom to my phone,but after the bootscreen like preparing desktop then my phone goes blank and I can't see my statusbar and my homescreen,I have ext4 partition,someone can help me??:confused::(

Sorry for my bad english Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

If you have followed all the Installation steps properly then,
I Think that is Normal , you'll have to wait for a minute after Boot (as it is heavily themed first and layouts have also been changes , First Boot takes time).

Just wait on that Screen for about a minute and everything will appear .
Next Boot will be Fast !

hi, i flash this rom and it's great. I have little problem, i can't install few apps f.e. google maps (on other rom i can install this apps perfectly)

Thank you ... Rom is indeed Gr8 ;)

As for your issue , I'm aware about it ...
Few other apps are also not compatible...
Actually i cleaned Libs Sources before making this Version and wanted to make the new Audio Libs function Properly ... [Audio is no match to any other Rom's available till now] , But then I forgot to Include some Framework and other Lib Files which many apps require for Location and other things ....

But don't worry, I've TOTALLY Fixed that Issue as well other Issues that some peeps were having and made a New Build !!!

Had given the new build to @Gameboy21 (who was having issues with apps compatibility and Settings) to Test.

Just waiting for his reply to confirm that everything's 100% working now.

Then I'll be Releasing it .

Last edited:

allenpot

Oct 20, 2012
thanks.. currently using this rom.. battery life seems good.. just like a stock rom..

edit: one more thing.. i really like your jet audio plus settings/equalizer.. it really sounds good...

zizibuba

May 21, 2010
Novi Sad

This is based on CM7? And apps are automatically moved to sd-ext partition? What about application data which I always left on internal memory(using S2E), because of slow SD card?

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

deepesh.tickoo

Mar 15, 2011
New Delhi

NEWS FROM OFFICIAL XPERIANCE.CYANOGEN Team..!!
Release delayed to tomorrow most probably..

Wait guys..n we will have a amazing rom running on our ACE again..

were your issues fixed??
@the "A" factor
can you tell me which script(or mod or anything) you used to mount sd-ext to internal and internal to swap??

nauziaf

Jan 3, 2013

I have wait for 10minutes but nothing appears and I reboot my phone for 3 time..:(

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    wpremixbannerfinal.png

This ROM has been Built with a sole Objective of Developing a SPEED FREAK Rom with Very Sleek and Smooth Windows Phone Interface..!
    This Rom can handle Extremely High Multitasking and can also Play Games like Temple Run 2 at 787 MHz without Slightest of Lag !!!
    Also I've Designed each Element of ROM to bring the Essence of Windows Phone UI, as well as Smooth and completely Lag-free UI Experience!
    I Claim this to be the Fastest Rom available for Ace...!!!!!

Full ROM Specifications & Features:

Visual Elements
    • New Phone Dialer
    • Custom made Boot Animation
    • New UI transition which have been Optimization for Smooth animations
    • Windows Styled Unique Settings
    • Heavily Modded Windows phone Theme
    • Heavily Modded Notification with Date bar,Settings Shortcut Icon,Carrier Label on Bottom Handle
    • New Clear Font

PERFORMANCE
    • Seeder Entropy Applied internally through new "Haveged" Engine.
    • Improvised Power saving tweaks.
    • Firekernel OC by dragonnn & Modded by PSN.
    • All APPS are MOVED To SD-Card and /DATA(Internal Memory) Is Used for SWAP...!!! (Can Open and VIEW upto 10 Tabbs on Broswer Simultaneously..!!! Also allows MASSIVE Multitasking!!!) Also as SWAP is There on INTERNAL MEMORY , your Sd-Card is now safe (No reason to be afraid of getting it FRIED).
    • SD read-ahead speed raised to cater for PSN Mem mod.
    • Single core CPU optimization.
    • Media stage-fright tweaks for faster video streaming.
    • Graphics enhancement tweaks & GPU rendering implemented globally [GPU Libs Ported from P-500].
    • Extreme Gaming optimizations (Cpu, gpu, ram, dalvik related).
    • Zaligning done on each boot & Sqlite DB optimization on each boot.
    • Deleted many unwanted system apps.

MEDIA
    • Wp7 Ringtones , Notification Tones.
    • Beats and various other Lib Files combined to Obtain Crisp and Clear Audio.
    • Custom changes in Original Audio LIBS for Volume Boost(Optimized Levels , so no Distortion at Highest Volume).
    • Mega Beats Audio Implemented along with some Custom changes to Ace Libs.
    • JPEG Image optimization implemented.
    • Video stream rate increased & optimized
    The resultant audio is THE Best you have ever heard in any Phone... Ear Splitting BASS without loss of Clarity.
    Also Output has been Amplified 5X Times than the Default Audio....!!!!!!

• Screenshots
    Click Here

CREDITS​
    • D3hum4niz3d for Mega Bass Beats.
    • 72ls1 for Theme components.
    • idcrisis for Seeder entropy (Haveged).
    • Ryuinferno for original Init.d enabler apk extracted & edited by ReaperXL2
    • ReaperXL2 for Various tweaks & scripts modded & edited for SGA
    • ReaperXL2 for Various Build.prop tweaks & additional instructions
    • Aniket[The"A"Factor] (That's me!) for making Concept of this Rom , All the Layouts , BootAnimation , Theming and Bringing this ROM to you...!

PortersNeed to take Permission from me before Using my Work (Rather than asking after Porting It).
    [Probability of getting permissions is More if you are Experienced Developer]

DOWNLOADS

• Wp-ReMix[Gamerz] [17/02/2013] - [Here]
    • Tiles Collection - [Here]
      [TilesCollection : Massive collection of Tiles of all common apps for Windows Style Launcher which has been included in Rom.]

I don't Expect any Donation ... But you can Appreciate my work by giving me a Thanks and Positive Comments...!
    Constitutive Criticism are Always Welcomed!
    This will Encourage me to do more Awesome Roms and Support them ;) !

Preparations to be made Before Installing​

Note:​
    Mem Xpansion is done via Ext4 partition & Swap partition is done on phone's Internal Memory. [The Size of Ext-4 Partition will determine the Phone's Internal Memory to Install Apps].
    So Having a Ext-4 or Ext-3 Partition is MANDATORY.

• STEPS
    1. Download [Ace]Wp-ReMix[Elite Gamerz].zip
    2. Re-Boot into Recovery (Px-Recovery Recommended [DOWNLOAD HERE]).
    3. Do Factory-Reset(format cache,format data,wipe Ext),also Wipe Dalvik Cache.
    4. Repeat the Step 3 again.
    5. Install Zip [Ace]Wp-ReMix[Elite Gamerz].zip from Sd-Card.
    6. Re-Boot.
    7. It will take 2-3 mintues for the Rom to Start Initially.
    8. Re-Boot again .
    9. Done !

Question & Answers

• What is the Difference between Elite version and XDA version ?
      Answer:
      Well all I can say is Elite version is more Closer to Original Windows Phone and has some Extra Apps... For more Info log on to our Facebook page ;)

• Flashed WP-ReMix Rom but the it doesn't start / Rom stays in the Bootscreen ?
      Answer:
      1. Did you make sure you have an Ext partition present on SD before flashing ??? Ext3 or 4, any will do.

2. Did you do a full wipe of Cache, System, batt stats etc... (I do this 3 times before flashing a new Rom, Always)...

3. After completing all of the above, did you re-boot after update flash & let the phone fully initialize before attempting to use it ???

4.If you followed all of the above procedures & still have a problem, then the issue must be with your SD card... Check that first partition is Fat32 & set as primary, the second partition should be Linux Ext4 & also set to primary...

If you are using internal /data for swap then you do not need SD swap partition...

When all the above criteria are satisfied, you will have a trouble free experience with Wp-ReMix...!!!

Lastly, which version of recovery are you using ??? We have found that the most compatible & reliable version is touch recovery beta... This can be found via it's thread on XDA SGA dev pages.

• Q.Can I Install CronMod or Amarulzz or App2Sd or Link2Sd Scripts on this Rom ?
      Answer
      NO !!! Because Memory Expansion has been Enabled by Default in Xtreme version , any other Scripts will cause Instability in System ,which may Result in Loss of Data

• Q. I can't do backup (nandroid backup) via Recovery OR I can't wipe dalvik cache ?
      Answer
      Wiping of Dalvik Cache Issue cannot be done through recovery option , as the Internal Memory was the Place where Dalvik Cache used to Ideally get Stored before... But here in this Rom Internal Memory is used for the SWAP (RAM Extension)... So you have to use Special Flash-able ZIP to do Data Format and Dalvik Wipe [HERE].

Same goes for creating a nandroid for this rom ,All hope is not lost however , You can use Titanium to do a complete rom backup & then restore via the same... This has been Tested and works great for me with this Rom.

We will try to Solve and reply all your Queries and Problems as soon as Possible.
    So please don't hesitate to ask any Queries or Doubts...!

Changelog:

17|02|2013
    • Gaming Performance (2D and 3D Graphics) Futher Optimized...!!!
    • New Boot Animation
    • Settings not Saving Bug FIXED
    • All other Minor Issues FIXED
    • System is Totally Stabilized

09|02|2013

• Initial Release