Looking for a case

Search This thread

superbg

Mar 12, 2012
Hi,
Those days I've been looking for a case for my D802, but so far I couldn't find the one I want. I thought you guys could help me, maybe some of could have the same case. I'm looking for 2 cases. The first one is a BMW case and second one is an AC Milan case. I'm big fan of both of them.

GibonXL

Feb 18, 2013
Warsaw
You have some big expectations, well it's not rude to be ambitious :)

My advice:
- order Yourself a Imak case, it fits the phone perfectly and doesn't make the device any bigger
- find somebody with a sewing machine and order Your very own custom case. You choose the patterns and bring the materials
- You can also find some a kind of stickers at ebay, maybe there will be BMW or AC Milan logos.

Looking forward for You reporting back with what You've found :laugh:

zacharias99

Jan 24, 2014
Heraklion
decalgirl.com
Here you can find whatever you want in form of stickers!

Now if you want a good case the IMAK is just a beauty! Not the safest but definitely the most beautiful!

razdar

Jun 10, 2012
I also strongly recommend imak cases, especialy cowboy. It's looking nice and it had awesome grip.

Wysłane z mojego LG-D802

testnet

May 11, 2012
I have this one for my D802: search ebay for "Ultra Slim Quicksand Matte Frosted Bumper Case Cover for LG Optimus G2 D802".

Its really slim, its stiff and tough, and has a very grainy surface. I will never drop my phone in this case. :^)

The case edge extends just a bit beyond the surface so it won't land flat on the glass if dropped (on a flat surface). I like it a lot.