What rom are you guys using?

Search This thread
Jun 22, 2012
So it's been nearly a month since this beast was released and I was wondering. .. what roms are you guys using? International roms? What are the bugs ? (All questions are aimed more to the t mobile variant )

Sent from my SM-G900T using XDA Free mobile app

nubsgohard

May 6, 2014
So it's been nearly a month since this beast was released and I was wondering. .. what roms are you guys using? International roms? What are the bugs ? (All questions are aimed more to the t mobile variant )

Ive tried:
Project infinity Rom
- EDIT: using this rom right now (2.0) very quick and clean. Recommended.

Shohat
-my personal favorite. Very fast and EXCELLENT battery life.

Echoe
-best feature is the keyboard IMO

Overall most roms are identical, each having their own unique features. I like my phone to have good battery life, that is why I chose Shohat. But the echoe keyboard looks amazing! Tough choice.

Last edited:

suckerjones

Sep 14, 2012

Running Infinity now, on the 2.0 version. Very clean and quick. Granted it's the only one I've used thusfar, but I'm enjoying the debloat and additional little perks.

miguel6763

Jul 11, 2013
Los Angeles CA
Ive tried:
Project infinity Rom
- EDIT: using this rom right now (2.0) very quick and clean. Recommended.

Shohat
-my personal favorite. Very fast and EXCELLENT battery life.

Echoe
-best feature is the keyboard IMO

Overall most roms are identical, each having their own unique features. I like my phone to have good battery life, that is why I chose Shohat. But the echoe keyboard looks amazing! Tough choice.

where can i find shohat room . and im currenyly running infinity room 2.1 its perfect for my need but somwtimes i need a lil bit more battery. so you think shohat will make any difference ?

hondasforlife

Jan 23, 2013
Union
im running infinity 2.0 and I love it I read up on the alliance rom 4.4.2 but im not sure about going that direction yet...I might just to try it out but I want to hear some more reviews about it first.:cowboy:

pezlomd

Dec 23, 2011
miami
im running infinity 2.0 and I love it I read up on the alliance rom 4.4.2 but im not sure about going that direction yet...I might just to try it out but I want to hear some more reviews about it first.:cowboy:

I tried alliance.. Its decked out with customizing options.. Which are really cool. Battery seemed pretty good too. But I had some stutters w the stock browser and idk wasn't really feeling it. But xsterolite had amazing battery for me.. Its just super stripped down