[Q] Stable Roms for LG-P920 Optimus 3d?

Search This thread

shtchalle

Feb 26, 2012
stenungsund
Sorry for not replying had a lot to do lately please post to me if you have any questions. Hope it works for you

Sent from my LG-P920h using xda premium

chreeze24

Apr 25, 2012
Its ok bro, my phone is finally in stable rom,i flashed a gingerbread rom, and its back to normal.. whew,now i have flashed a beats audio update.. no problems so far.. but if in case i got a problem,is there a way to remove that update (beats audio) out on my phone or i just have to reflash the same rom?would that help to remove updates? Am i able to reflash the same rom im using? Sory for having a lot of questions. But i learn fast. :)

Sent from my LG-P920 using XDA

chreeze24

Apr 25, 2012
Sorry for not replying had a lot to do lately please post to me if you have any questions. Hope it works for you

Sent from my LG-P920h using xda premium

Its ok bro, my phone is finally in stable rom,i flashed a gingerbread rom, and its back to normal.. whew,now i have flashed a beats audio update.. no problems so far.. but if in case i got a problem,is there a way to remove that update (beats audio) out on my phone or i just have to reflash the same rom?would that help to remove updates? Am i able to reflash the same rom im using? Sory for having a lot of questions. But i learn fast. :)

chreeze24

Apr 25, 2012
Done

i re-flashed the same rom without problems.. :)
just performed wipe data/partition and dalvik before flashing..

Blu3Shark

May 7, 2011
Constantza
The best combination for me is: Promethius Project v1.3, "Promethius" kernel v1.3, soft version v21e and 3D Max Pack... all from Samno. My phone is more than ok, baterry life was improved, no ghost call or sms. I really recommend it.

Sent from my LG-P920

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thiaiz o3d rom is amazing. Fast and verry stable. Look in development. Or shold i give you an link?

Sent from my LG-P920 using xda premium
    Thiaiz o3d rom is amazing. Fast and verry stable. Look in development. Or shold i give you an link?

Sent from my LG-P920 using xda premium

+1

(haven't used king3d although, but Thiaiz Rom + Thiaiz kernel is a VERY stable combination and quite fast).
    Havnt heard about kernels. Is it flashable too? Does it make changes into the performance only?or with the appearance of the phone? Thanks in advance. :)

1. Yes, kernels are flashable.
    2. Performance and other tweaks: antenna signal power, battery consumption, etc... (don't expect miracles however).

Look here (though unfortunately that kernel is unstable for me, is probably the most advanced):
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1547319
    Yes mate you should be good to go with that one just make sure you do a backup just in case. You could also try my rom if you wanted ;). Althought i highly recommend you try thiaizs stuff super stable.
    Edit: Just read your next post the links in the thread of thiaiz are safe.
    got problem with thiaizo3d
    my network is not working.. doesnt even read my simcard..
    my mesages - cannot open
    play store - doeasnt open even connected to wifi
    :( its even worse..

Have you done the 3 wipes in recovery?

If not:
    -reboot and enter recovery,
    -Wipe Data/Factory reset -> select yes (be warned: this erase your personal data, I suppose you did a backup first),
    -Wipe Cache -> select yes,
    -Advanced / Wipe Dalvik Cache -> select yes,
    -reboot

Should work...

Good luck,