Ebay selling for $199

Search This thread

tony yayo

Oct 15, 2010
Chicago
I know myself, if I didn't have one already, i would definitely bite on that one. I mean, that kinda kills my resale value although i only paid $240. My other thought is that every time I see a decent size price drop on Galaxy products, it's because the next version is coming out soon.

Jamonguyen

Mar 30, 2011
I went to Craigslist and got mine for 190. But I also made sure it connected and asked the guy if he rooted it and flashed it. He told me it was stock and he had to Google root and flash so I knew it was a good buy!!! And I was gonna wait for the next generation also but these thoughts came to mind. 1 how much will the Gear 2 cost if the Gear was 300 (Sales werent great but good enough to make a gear2) 2. I don't wear watches so trying one out wouldn't hurt (forget I'm wearing it sometimes) 3. After seeing people flash it updates already the Gear will be just as good as the Gear 2 except for hardware. Unless they add a sim chip like the omate then I'd swoop it oh and front facing camera so I can video chat. Sorry for the long post.

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

juggamonkey

Jan 18, 2010
I also got mine off Craigslist for 175 brand new in the box . and for 175 I'm extremely happy with it

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

Sepharite

Oct 12, 2011
I bought two for $320 off Kijiji, and then sold one for $180, making my Gear only $140. Decent deal.

You can probably get it off Kijiji or CL for $180.