[Q] 16gb sdhc card is not working after pulling out from htc arrive

Search This thread

Ramesh006

Jan 15, 2014
i have htc 7 pro aka htc arrive. which is new phone only one month old. i want to upgrade memory so i have opened my mobile and pulled out the 16gb sdhc card. phone was came from us so i don't have warrenty thats why i have opened out. but the sdhc card is not detecting on any other phones only on htc arrive. nokia phone is showing memory card but asking for password. any help?
is y cable method will help for formating to fat32??

shubhojit89

Sep 20, 2013
i have htc 7 pro aka htc arrive. which is new phone only one month old. i want to upgrade memory so i have opened my mobile and pulled out the 16gb sdhc card. phone was came from us so i don't have warrenty thats why i have opened out. but the sdhc card is not detecting on any other phones only on htc arrive. nokia phone is showing memory card but asking for password. any help?
is y cable method will help for formating to fat32??

You have to reformat the card as a password is given..

If you know the password.. Remove the password from nokia phone.. Then put it in your phone it will detect..

If you dont remeber password then take it to Nokia care they will charge though..

The problem is we cant format it on our own.. Nokia care has particular formater which removes the password..