New straps

Search This thread

cjbajbo8

Dec 17, 2008
My Neo

I Purchased the strap online at Eastern Oregon Leather Co. I placed my order on Sunday and had it in my mailbox by Friday!
All the bands are custom made to order.
I had the same issues as some people where the leather was to thick to fit between the watch and the watch pin.
This can be easily remedied by using sandpaper and rubbing off just enough leather for it to fit. kinda messy but very easy to do!!
I do loose some functionality of the watch like heart rate monitor etc.. but not something I would use anyway....

Attachments

• neo.jpg
    neo.jpg
    253.8 KB · Views: 543
Last edited:

senseijuan

Jun 28, 2014
Gear 2 straps

Hi Guys .

Just wondered if anyone had found a place to buy new straps. I have a black gear 2 but also fancy getting a orange version.

Loving the the new gear so far !

:)

The orange or the black metal straps really looks good on Gear 2 Neo, I got one it rocks, the metal strap looks good for Gear 2:D

Zeuserx

Apr 23, 2014
Cheapo from Wal-Mart. $15 CDN. It's a Timex replacement strap. Brushed stainless steel matches Gear 2's finish. A Bit thin but as a quick replacement for the factory plastic, it's much better.

It's the bottom one..

I will eventually get a really good one. But this cheapo is easily swapped in, looks better than factory and feels better too. Not bad for $15!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I went out for a new band today...

Hit up a jeweler on 16th and Champa in Denver and picked up a more... professional watchband. I like it a lot actually, I was a bit miffed as the links aren't exactly as wide as the Gear 2's face, but after install I was very happy. The clasp is very nice as well, though I think Samsung actually did an incredible job with their clasp, I just wish they hadn't went with dorky, sticky, and low-end rubber for the band. Anyway, to the pictures!
    Picture or it did not happen...

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

its ok guys... I got this... ...we can move forward now... lol! =D
    Got this band at a store in the mall called "Time After Time" was about $23...... at first it didnt fit so I had to go back so they can give me short spring bars or what ever they are called that snap into the watch cuz the others were too long. I had the guy at the store install the bands. How do I get them off now? lol Not as easy without the quick release button on the bottom. gonna have to try and push with a pin and pull to take the bands off. what a work out!
    As a black Gear 2 Neo owner, this is the band I want

http://www.android-usa.com/product-p/22_cm_bk.htm
    A couple of black straps from eBay - more pics in the strap thread in the Neo Accessories forum.

chainmail%20strap3.jpg

skagenstrap4.jpg