Sudden Battery Depletion

Search This thread

CircleSquare

Sep 28, 2012
I've experienced this twice now. When I'm around ~15% battery remaining it will drop to 10% out of nowhere, and then a minute later dropping to 5% and turning itself off. Has anyone experienced this? Is the tablet preemptively turning itself off before the battery drains completely? I was only using chrome when this happened with nothing else running in the background.

Last edited:

ChrisNee1988

Nov 2, 2010
I've experienced this twice now. When I'm around ~15% battery remaining it will drop to 10% out of nowhere, and then a minute later dropping to 5% and turning itself off. Has anyone experienced this? Is the tablet preemptively turning itself off before the battery drains completely? I was only using chrome when this happened with nothing else running in the background.

Theres a possibility that the battery wasn't calibrated yet if you got the device recently

Ahmedmoataz

Jan 27, 2014
Brother just drain and charge the device up a few times and
it should calibrate hopefully, that would be my guess. How many hours usage you geting from your tablet?

Sent from Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition via Tapatalk.

I'm getting about 11-10 hours which I think is normal , the problem is in the last 15%!!
thanks for trying to help bro :)

Top Liked Posts